This blog was dead.
I haven't blog at all since my last post, which was about 3 months ago. No, I'm not going to say "I didn't blog for a gazillion years because I was busy with blah blah blah...". I mean, I guess it's kinda true that I had alot of things to do and never enough time to do all of them, but deep down, I know the real reason why I dread to type a post on this blog -- I feel that I am trying to please the readers instead of writing what I really feel, and furthermore, there are ppl who read my blog whom I don't want them to read.
Now that I got that confession out, I guess I can move on with my post.
"So what if there's ppl you don't like reading your blog? If you're afraid of them so much then why don't you start a new blog?! Quit whining!"
It's quite likely some ppl might think like that. But I personally feel it's not worth it to start a new blog all over again just because of some assholes, since I also have many good friends and my family who faithfully read my blog when it was active.
So here I am. Typing.
3 months.
12 weeks.
That's how long since I last sat down and typed a blog post. So many things happened just within this quarter of the year that I could scarcely believed it had passed by. Ryan's Lyrical Hip Hop Course I&II ended. Made a few good friends along the way, ppl like Jan, Andy, Theresa. I also started going for Ahmad's classes, and got to know the instructor pretty well. He's a very nice guy and a very caring instructor. I'm proud to have him as a good instructor and an even better friend. Also got to know more ppl from the weekly Sunday class, like Chris Goh, Winnie (Ahmad's gf), Puay Son etc.
Had a couple of outings with the MAD seniors too. The first was to celebrate Wilson's birthday, and the latter was a small gathering before he leaves for NS and before I leave for Malaysia.
Went to watch K.O Night too. Always amazed by the dance talents in Singapore. Joey really imrpoved tons, along with her partner, Jeremy, of Flairnation fame. Luqman and Jean too!
Did I mention I had the chance to pair up with Hui Hua for K.O night too? I really learnt alot from him. Personally, I think our styles differ a little too much that the chemistry was never really there. But still, I was grateful to be given the chance to pair up with him for K.O night. If not, I wouldn't have learnt alot throughout the process itself.
Oh yeah, how could I forget the session at Diana's place! It was really fun! We should do it more often!
The list goes on really long, but I just want to say I went through alot of ups and downs within these few months. It's all just part of life, I guess.
Just came back from Malaysia a few days ago. Believe it or not, I actually finished studying Physical Geog while I was there, but................that means I didn't do much of anything else. I'm glad to be back home. Really loved my family and my friends there. The food was awesome, as usual. Couldn't stop eating when I was back at home. I think I gained like 3-4 kg over the course of 2 weeks.
Really didn't feel like coming back to HC. I dunno why, but I just feel that I don't really have anyone that really knows me very well in school. It's kinda weird. I think I'm closer to the ppl I see weekly or monthly rather than the ppl I see everyday. I guess when you put 2000 smart ppl in one place, all you get will be competition and politics.
In fact, I'm freaking sick of some ppl in school. You can kinda feel that they are judging you all the time, hence you can't really be your true self when you're around them. I'm also sick of the politics in school, especially when it involves the dancers. So what if I learn dance outside and I like to dance in the PE studio? So what if I'm not very good? I'm still learning as a dancer, and if you can't fucking accept that then you should just fuck off instead of spreading rumors behind my back. If you're going to bicker behind my back instead of improving dance together, then you are better off not being a dancer.
Sigh. Can someone tell me why relationships can be so complicated?.........
-