Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wasted

I feel that my whole day is wasted because of Change practise. Seriously. When I got there around 1pm, I find that I am the only male dancer that turned up. No wonder Sheng Hong said that he doesn't have practise today in his blog. I practise for like around 1 hour, then do some self practise of shimmy and indian steps (no, it's not a indian dance step. it's a bboy move). Then the very effecient Change Admin (can you sense my sarcasm?) told me that I'm not really needed today. Wow. That's totally not wasting my afternoon.

I was worrying about the copious amount of work that i need to do for PW then suddenly you tell me i need not be present. Because of the efficiency (or ,rather, inefficiency) of the Change Admin, I have wasted my afternoon when it couldbe spent doing my PW. Haiz.

Next year, I don't think I want to get involved in Change or anything Ge Fang organizes.

I think I shall have dinner then start researching for my PW, though I don't really see the point of doing research. In the end, I know we will stick to our current proposal anyway. The teacher want us to change our proposal, the more I feel like sticking to it. Call it plain stubbornness, but I am hard-headed about my group's plans.

Mood: Angry & Frustrated