I think some of my classmates expect a daily post from me, so i apologize to the ppl who dropped by yesterday and expected a post. Yesterday I had no time to post anything at all. So I am going to make up by posting now.
Yesterday was hectic. Woke up around 8 to eat breakfast then meet my PW groupmates William and JunKang for PW discussion. Following the rude email from Mrs ******* the previous day, we decided to meet up urgently to discuss our following steps. We discussed and then decided to confront Mrs ******* to talk about our PW project. But when we went to the staff room, Mrs ******* was not there. So we decided to consulted a teacher that was a stranger to us since we had no choice. We consulted Miss Huo.
It turns out that Miss Huo was a great help to our project. She watched Freedom Writers before, so she undestand our project fully and raises great suggestions and points out weaknesses in our project. She helped us to tackle the problems too. She is much better help than our current PW teacher, and is almost comparable to Miss Ong. Coincidentally, she has contacts to help us in our project. I feel so fortunate to have sought help from Miss Huo. Thank you, Miss Huo.
After the PW meeting, it was lunchtime. Me, Jk and William discussed abit more then me and William went to have lunch at Coro. I headed back to school for more dreadful Change concert rehearsals. We rehearsed till about 10pm then me, Jia han and Shen hong went to Serene to talk cock and relax. When I returned to the boarding school, it was nearly 12. Bathe then sleep.
I woke up late for Change rehearsal this morning. We were supposed to reach there by 8am, but I reached there at 8.45 am. I was glad to have found everyone back and rehearsing. Karlton, Pao Pao, Hui Hua and Si quan came back from their respective camps. We danced much better today probably because everyone is here. Actually, it does not sound logical, but its true. When all the dancers are present, we tend to dance better because we would have more energy.
Anyway, we made our way to SBG (Singapore Botanical Gardens) to rehearse at the stage there. I think the rehearsal today is the most fun and productive. The rehearsal went along quite smoothly. Us dancers have alot of time to slack throughout the rehearsal, so i decided to practise my baby-freeze. Finally, I managed to do the baby-freeze! Though its like the most basic freeze, but I feel damn happy to be able to do it. Me and the MAD dancers left around 6.30 and we had dinner.
After dinner, they proceed to Esplanade while I come back to the boarding school. As I'm typing this, they are probably practising at the Esplanade. I am damn freaking shagged already.
So tomorrow is the concert day itself. I dont know how the turnout will be. Hopefully its a substantial amount. I feel excited for the concert but I also feel kinda sad. Tomorrow is the last day I would be working together with the MAD Bboys. They are a fun and unpredictable bunch, and slowly, I feel attached to them. They treat me like I'm already in MAD while I'm not. Especially Glenn. Check out the closing credits he made for tommorow's concert:
"......Thanks to the dancers from MAD: Si Quan, Hui Hua, Karlton, Jia Han, Wilfred, Pao Pao,Chuan Khim and Sheng Hong......."
Once again, I feel honoured to have met them. Actually, tomorrow there will be a number of MAD ppl that will be coming for the concert (part of the reason being they wanna watch Glenn acting as the emcee), I wonder how will they react when they here my name in the list of MAD and then they realize i'm not. Oh well, anyway....
Tomorrow is actually my first Hip Hop 2 lesson at Oschool, but I wont be attending because of Change. Sian. i really want to go. We must reach SBG by 7 plus tomorrow morning. crazy la. I suffer from fatigue. I think i go and bathe now then maybe jus sleep all the way.
-