So the moment that I have been dreading is finally here. School reopens tomorrow and the balancing act begins anew; juggling school work, open classes, self prac, revision, outings, entertainment etc. And it's the final year of secondary school life.
A year. Sounds like alot of time, but time flows like a raging river.
On a side note, tomorrow is also the day where O Level results are released. Good luck to all my friends who are taking their results tomorrow!
Actually, I really have tons to blog about throughout the whole holiday. Interesting things. But sadly, my laptop is spoilt and I have sent it for repair. I'm only getting it back during Chinese New Year. (I'm using my cousin's comp to blog now) And the comp lab in boarding school went from bad to worse, because the internet connection was freaking laggy the past few days. So that means I can't blog, download latest songs, watch dance vids etc.!!! Argh!
Looking back at my posts, I realized life can be very enjoyable. I smiled when I read some of my joyful posts, recalled some memories when I was reading the others. It's like watching yourself growing.
Ever since I came back from Malaysia, there have been alot of things going on.
I went for class chalet from Wednesday to Thursday.
I went to the new O School on Thursday night and signed up for Ryan's LA Lyrical Hip Hop Course.
I went to NUS and danced with Hui Wen on Friday.
I played the new Prince of Persia and Left 4 Dead.
Other than the Issues and Ideas booklet (which I plan to dao, like what the hell? You wanna write 9 AQs and 2 book reviews, be my guest), I more or less finished all my other holiday assignments.
Despite all the happenings, as I plug the earphones into my ears, I would feel a sense of......emptiness. I miss having my family around me. I miss the heart-to-heart chats I have had with my close Malaysian friends. I have another set of friends in Singapore, but the people that I can really talk to are not many. The best way to describe this experience is like travelling from one world to another.
Sometimes I miss my Malaysian life, at other times, I like my Singapore life. Being too long at one place can be a little boring, but I always have trouble with emotional luggage. I need to balance my dual life.
Life's just another balancing act.
-