Before I get to them, I wanna say--
Happy belated birthday to Bing Yeow, Jia Yun, Wang Yi, and Nik!
And--
Happy birthday to my dance buddy, Diana!
Also--
Happy Chinese "Moo" Year to you guys too!
Lol, these birthday wishes have been accumulating since I haven't been blogging for such a LONG time. I've really wanted to wish them on my blog on their respective birthdays but I couldn't since I didn't really have the time and the access too.
Anyway, I've gotten back my laptop! Full repaired! So my comp is not the freaking lagging laptop that took like an eternity to start up and another eternity to sign in to MSN. Whoo!
BUT---
My hard drive has been replaced too. All my songs, videos, and photos are all gone!!! See, the person who said there's two sides of a coin is a genius. So now I have only what was in my PSP! Guess I just need to spend my free time downloading all the lost stuff. What a good way to spend the new year, don't you agree?
-------------------------------------------------
School has been okay up till now, though there's a hint of the hecticness of the future. I really like my timetable! My latest day ends at 2.30pm, which leaves alot of time for everything else. I have a new Chem teacher, which is also my new form teacher, a new GP teacher, and also 2 new Geog teachers (one for Human and Physical Geog). Along with the change in teachers, Geog went from the slackest subject to the most intensive. The amount of tutorials is kinda crazy.
Oh yeah, I've decided to get myself a CCA, which is---
Wait for it--
Recreational badminton! I bet there are ppl who are reading this expected it to be MAD. My form teacher and GP teacher has been bugging me to get a CCA, so I thought maybe I should join just to avoid questions.
"Why not MAD then?", some of you might wonder. The answer is this -- apparently the MAD Exco decided they won't accept J2s. It was decided by the head of each divisions, and each of them had their own reasons. But for Hip Hop, it was more or less because "the standard is rather low" so they feel they want to "focus on the current members".
But after talking to some of the Exco members, I realized that that wasn't the real reason. The real reason was because they want to keep ppl out of the Hip Hop division. I know there are a few ppl that they don't want them to be in, but what I don't know is whether I'm on the list. But whatever it is, I'm still subjected to the same political barrier anyway.
Actually, I thought a CCA was supposed to be in a club where members gather because they share the same passion. I guess I'm wrong. Nic. Tay told me "MAD is not a crew; it's a CCA". I guess she's right. Actually, I wouldn't have asked to join if my teachers weren't bugging me about it. At least I tried. I'm quite sure I'll be asked questions by MAD members and classmates alike after I post this up, but seriously, I don't really give a fuck care about it.
-----------------------------------------------------



CNY celebration in school was quite......err.....interesting. The performances were rather dull IMO, but my class stall was interesting. Since we've so lazy to think of things to sell, we have decided to have a garage sale, so everyone brought their unwanted stuff and jus try to sell. And Yu Wei was going around and "fortune telling" but he managed to earn some cash. In the end, we ended up earing more cash than last year's street market stall. Btw, did I mentioned how privileged I feel to be the only batch of students to do 2 street market stalls throughout JC? Wow, I feel honoured man.
Oh yeah, did I mentioned we sold hugs and kisses too? Augustine and Bing Yeow managed to earn some cash out of it too (I mean hugging). But the whole thing led to a very funny situation when the bboys dragged Si Quan to our stall and dared him to kiss Ningxin. I was laughing like crazy from that one.
But I was very happy to see Casey, Nic. Tay and Sali on that day! I haven't seen them since the MAD senior chalet, and I definitely didn't expect them to be there. Nic. Tay was squealing when she saw me. I really missed their company in the PE studio. Too bad Tack Kian and Wilson weren't there.
After the celebration ended, I went to RUA to learn the Athena'09 fac dance from Karlton. finished learning within a few hours! Phew! I like this year's one better, and it's nicer and simpler from the previous one! You guys will just have to see for yourself.
-----------------------------------------------------
Talking bout dance, I can't wait for Ryan's LA/Lyrical Hip Hop course to start! It starts on 2nd Feb, and I am excited to learn the basics from Ryan, the dope "old man" himself.
Meanwhile, I went for his open classes as usual. Check out his choreo to "Eat You Up" by BOA--
He also used Britney Spear's Circus in his latest class, but he haven't uploaded the video yet. His choreo to that is equally dope! Props to "Oldman"Ryan!
----------------------------------------------------
Thanks Diana for inviting me to watch the popping battle last Tuesday! It was really damn dope, even considering that you guys are just in the Popping I. Michael is dope, that is a given! I wish I could learn popping from him after watching you guys battle it out. Now, if only the fee is not exortbitant...
Anyway, enjoy the Chinese New Year!