Saturday, July 25, 2009

It's Back Again!

Attention, all dancers! The one big event that you have been waiting for is coming. Feast your eyes on this:


Yes, I know I already mentioned this on my post yesterday. But good news is worth spreading! Just thinking about it makes me remember all the fun times I had last year. I hope this year will be better. If it weren't for A-levels, I would have tried out for popping too. My only worry is whether I can manage my time well.

Btw, all dancers can only audition for UP TO 2 genres. Hip hop/LA/Lyrical Hip hop all considered under one genre.

Anyways, hope to see you guys on the audition day!

-------------------------------------------

Had a great day today. A break from the shitty week I had.

I actually started my revision proper this afternoon. Went for Ahmad's beginner class afterwards. I realized mugging + dance later = braindead. Remember the formula, guys. My mind went blank towards the end of the open class.

Had dinner with Ahmad then hanged out at Danzpeople after that. Meanwhile, the instructors was having their own practice. I continued revising Chem at the lobby, then went to use the small studio when I was done with the revision. Ahmad told me I can use the studio when I want to! Cool right? Just that I have to inform him beforehand. I like the studio man. Looks like I have found a new practice spot now that PE studio is used as the "quarantine room".

Oh yeah, btw, Ie Ching pang-seh-ed me AGAIN! Nevermind.

I want to apologize to Diana for not going to watch What The Funk Vol. 7. She got into top 8 AGAIN!!! Wow, I'm damn impressed by her improvement. If I don't practice hard, I'll lag behind like crazy. But how am I suppose to practice hard now that A-levels are so near T.T.

Had a long chat with Diana through the phone. It was nice talking to her again. I jokingly said we should form a crew next time, but she seriously replied "yeah". Lol. We must see how first man. But I like the idea though. Heh. Eh, We should really have more conversations through the phone next time. =D

Looking forward to dinner with Nik, Brian and Huixian on Monday night.

So............Tomorrow will be more intensive revision + dancing. Hope it will be the start of a better week.