Note: I guess "The Man In The Mirror" have to come later because I have a sudden, overwhelming desire to blog about other stuff right now.
Looking at the clock right now,
2 a.m. in the morning.
Yet,
I couldn't sleep.
When I close my eyes,
All I could picture of is you.
I turned from one side of the bed to the other,
Hoping that it was you right next to me.
But when I open my eyes,
All I see is --
Nothingness;
Just darkness of the night.
Fate.
Once an implausible idea.
The idea of arranged coincidence becomes real,
As I reminiscence about our time together.
I miss the late nights we spent;
I miss how you sip your coffee;
I miss the messages you sent;
I miss the smile on your face.
What could be a greater irony than this?
It's almost as though
Fate
Decided a divine comedy should be staged.
Now I'm looking at you through the glass
Don't know how much time has passed
Clear yet shrouded
Near yet far
"Even as the moon remained still,
The river still flows"
That's what you said,
Asking me to move on.
You are my perfect ending
But I don't want you to be anchored by me
So I'll make this loud and clear:
I'll wait--
Will you?
-