Guys, I apologize for not updating for quite some time. The thing is, my laptop is spoilt so I have sent it for repair. The technician said I would only get my comp back after a few weeks later. Sian. So not I have no choice but to go elsewhere to go online.
In fact, as I'm typing now, I am actually using a comp from a Cyber Cafe, more commonly known as LAN centres to my Singaporean friends. I still prefer the privacy of my own comp though.
9 days have gone by since I left Singapore, and, I must say--
I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY MISS DANCING!
Apparently, I don't know any dance studios in Malaysia and there's certainly none around my area. So now I have to go through the headache of asking around for dance studios, with the uncertainty of the dance standard of that studio. How I miss going for O School open classes....
When I came back to Malaysia then I realized the convenience of the PE studio back at school. Having a studio to practice dance anytime sure is a boon, something I didn't realize till I don't have that convenience anymore, for now at least. I don't have the space and a large enough mirror to dance back at home, so that means I haven't danced for more than a week already!!! I'm afraid that by the time I get back to Singapore, my dance standard will deteriorate so much that I'll have trouble catching up in open classes!!!
I can't believe I've missed Foreign Bodies' dance concert and I am going to miss Danzation! I heard Danzation is going to be damn dope! Argh!
I also checked O School website and I realized Ryan is taking over Daniel's Hip Hop II Open Classes! Argh! I kinda think things couldn't have got any better when I'm away.
And I'm missing out on the Converse warehouse sale!!! AHHH!!! Converse is my favourite sneakers brand!
Ok, enough of emo-ing bout dance.
You know, life in Malaysia is like a 180 degrees different from my life in Singapore. In fact, it's totally different! In Singapore, I'm living alone; back in Malaysia, I'm living with my family. In Singapore, I danced very frequently; here, I don't at all. Singapore has no night life; Malaysia sure does.
Things are quite laid back in Malaysia, not as hectic and as fast paced as life in Singapore, which is quite a good thing. I sleep like a pig nowadays and I eat like 5 meals per day or something. And if you have eaten Malaysian food, you know Malaysian food tastes way better than the food in Singapore. I think I have put on some weight in the 9 days I'm here. Maybe by the time I got back, I would have trasformed into a pig. Haha. Anyway, I'm not too worried bout the weight gain, because more fat would translate into more muscle once I start working out again. xD
But I think the best part of coming back to Malaysia is being with my family and friends again. I missed them alot when I was back in Malaysia. My Malaysian friends are like totally different from my cheerful and innocent Singaporean friends, so it's a different experience hanging out with them. In fact, some of my Malaysian friends are what ppl might call 'ah beng' or 'gangsters', but they are actually not. Looks can be deceiving.
They say the grass is always greener on the other side. I guess I sorta feel this way. Now that I'm back in Malaysia, I miss my Singapore friends, especially my dancemates! You guys know who you are. (Btw, Nik, you better remember and practice the "Spotlight" choreo or I'll kill you. I really wanna learn that choreo because I watched the video for like the 148845759340th time already, and the song just keeps playing in my head since recital)
I guess I'll stop here for now. Hope you guys enjoyed a look into another part of my life -- the Malaysian side.
Another side, another story.
-