Presenting my lovely recital group! --
Daniel's Hip Hop item group photo
Candid shot!
"Ballroom dancing" with Daniel! LOL
Proper shot
All the guys
The gals!
Waiting for Daniel at the lobby
Look at Nik's expression! Damn funny! Haha

The last supper with Daniel

Final group photo --
OSchool Recital Daniel's Hip Hop Item 2008!
I wonder how Daniel is doing right now. I really, really hope that our recital item won't screw up. Actually, I think we don't have any reason to screw up. If not, we should do our best so that Daniel will be proud of us when he watches the recital video.
3 MORE DAYS TO OSCHOOL RECITAL!
3 MORE DAYS TO OSCHOOL RECITAL!
Frankly speaking, I am excited yet anxious about the recital. Anxious because some parts of our recital item still need cleaning up, and to add on to that, we have the responsiblity of portraying a storyline; excited because it will be the first time I'll be dancing on stage in front with my dancemates! Can't wait for it!
But before that, I have SAT, which is on TOMORROW MORNING! Argh! I think I haven't finished preparing for it. The practice papers aren't as easy as I thought. Especially the Critical Reading section (also known as Comprehension section), which is a total killer. The answer choices they give are all so similar to each other. Urgh. I think I am going to die tomorrow.....
After the recital, I'm going for a chalet with my dance seniors from school. Spending my last day in Singapore with them because I probably won't be seeing them for a very looooonnnnnggg time too. I'll miss them alot when they're gone.
Somehow, I have the feeling that the remaining days in Singapore will be an emotional rollercoaster ride. If nothing else, I think the ride has already started. The sadness from Daniel's sudden departure to the excitement and anxiousness of the recital to the dread of taking SAT. And there'll be more to come. Mark my words.
It's a premonition.
----------------------------------------------
Ryan's Lyrical class last night was ok, I guess. He actually used last week's choreo again, which is the choreo to the song "Before You Go" by Stevie Hoang. But this time, Ryan went through the choreo in detail and added some new stuff. Luckily, I managed to catch up with almost everything. Anne and Julian also joined the lyrical class last night.
After the class, Anne was like: "Siao! The choreo this time is harder than the 'Cry' choreo!"
I went to have dinner with Cynthia and Cherie, my lovely recital mates that attended reggae course last night, at Mos Burger. It feels kinda weird when we were walking towards to City Hall area. Just 24 hours ago, we were walking with Daniel to the foodcourt nearby. Now, he's probably having the time of his life in LA. Naturally, our conversation focused on Daniel and his sudden departure. And Cynthia also mentioned that Daniel was about to cry too when he was leaving, something which I thought so too. Sigh.
Ann Tan's lesson is cancelled tomorrow. She's busy preparing for Danzation. Guess I'll probably go for some other class. Maybe popping......