Friday, September 19, 2008

Borrowed Time

At this time on Fridays, I would be at the PE studio and dancing around now. But the fact I'm blogging now means that I didn't go today. Though the urge to dance is strong, but I guess the need to ace Promos is overwhelming. Shit man. I only went to PE studio once this week, and that was during PE. -.- Well done, Wilfred, you haven't practise your double chest-pops, butt jerks, and isolations at all. I am defenitely going to die for this Sunday's recital practise. T.T

But my purpose of taking time off from mugging to blog is not to talk about dying for practise. I suddenly felt the urge to blog because Ms Ong Shir Nee, my Geog teacher, just sent an email to all Geog students to announce that the Geog paper has been pushed back to 3rd October, the last day of Promo.

My initial reaction was something like -.-'''. I know I bitched about how Econs and Geog were on the same day, but that means we will end our Promos on 29th September, Monday. I accepted that reality and was looking forward to annoy the hell out of the Physics ppl, since their paper ends on 2nd October, Thursday. I wanted to go and dance starightaway after Chem paper on Monday, then coming to school for the following days to annoy the Physics ppl. But in a sudden and ironic turn of events, I guess they will come and mock us when their paper ends on Thursday. NOOOO!!!!!!!!!! My beatiful plan is ruined! Damn you, Physics ppl!

But looking at the bright side, since I just started mugging Geog today, I guess the sudden 4 days extension would mean I will have much more time to prepare for Geog. After this realization set in, I was feeling kinda ecstatic, hence by Mathematical Induction. Wait, I mean I'm here to blog about it. Shit, been mugging too much Maths

Another thing is that I skipped school again today! Ok, actually I didn't intend to. But when I woke up this morning, I just feel that I should just continue mugging instead of going to school. Also, part of the reason is I know that many ppl said they were going to pon school today. I wonder how many ppl was left in the class today. This is the first time I skipped 2 days of school in the same week, and I'm not proud of it. I don't think my parents are going to like this when they read this. *waves hand* Hi Mum & Dad!

On the other hand, I spent the whole morning doing the past year Chem paper. I was surprised to find myself finishing it on time, even when I'm listening to the radio and eating my breakfast. I hope I can maintain this speed for Promos. And finally started Geog today! I think the extension is like borrowed time (you know, from the phrase "Living on borrowed time") for me to quickly chiong my Geog.

Tomorrow's Saturday. =) *big wide smile* But there's GP lesson in the morning. Ok, actually I don't really feel like going. But since Mr Shyam took the liberty to have a remedial tomorrow, I think I'll go. And Ie-Ching, Nik, Brian and me are going for Ann Tan's Hip Hop II Open Class tomorrow! Whoo! I hope she does lyrical again. *Cross fingers* And there's also Hip Hop III course, as usual (which I didn't practise at all). And Diana invited the gang over to her house tomorrow, after the Hip Hop III course, to attend her brother's brithday celebration.

Tomorrow seems like a long and fun day. It's like a gladiator's last meal before heading into the arena. But I know when the time comes, that gladiator will be able to hold his head up high as he stride to the center of the arena.

Come on, JIA YOU EVERYONE!