Friday, September 5, 2008

Soon....It's Over

It's amazing to find out who actually reads your blog at times. Sometimes, you will come to know ppl who you don't expect to read your blog, to read your blog. Right, Bing Yeow and Ningxin?Internet allows ppl the freedom to hide behind the facade of anonymity and read other ppl's blog without detection. (Yes, even Discipline Masters of schools. Err, if you're reading this, Hi DM! I'm sure that doesn't amount to demerit points) I admit it, I do read other ppl's blog, even if I don't know the person well. But sometimes, that's the point, because I want to know what that person is thinking and what's going on in that person's life.

Well, anyway, I just came back from dancing actually. Wang Yi forced, wait, ok. Not forced, but begged. Wait, that's not right either. What's that word again..... oh yeah. Joking joking. asked me to revise the Hip Hop 3 dance steps with him this morning. I actually planned to mug till afternoon. Mugged some Econs this morning. Maybe shall continue with Chem later. Amazingly, I still haven't started on Geog at all, which actually needs the most attention.

Actually, taking Geog is like taking up 2 more subjects. As you know (if you don't, go jump off a building), Geog has 2 disciplines: Human Geog, where you study about countries and population; and the-evil-that-is-named Physical Geog, where you study about the Earth, rocks, atmosphere, hydrology system.....etc. And each of the discipline is filled with about 10+ topics. That's as good as taking 2 more subjects. Ppl say Bio is crazy, but obviously they haven't took up Geog.

So yeah, if I don't start on Geog soon, I'm dead meat.

But it's now Friday so soon. The holiday is going to end, but I wish that it would be like this till Promos. I like how I can manage my own time during the holidays. And, funnily enough, I feel damn relaxed during this holiday, even though it's so near to Promos. A good break away from the crazy JC life.

And KO Night Grand Finals is tonight! I really want to go, but it costs freaking 25 bucks. Quite ex, and I don't have much money to spend, so I reluctantly chose not to go. Sorry to my dance peeps! I knew I told you guys I wanted to go. Anyway, tomorrow is Saturday! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. Oh yeah, and it's MAF celebration too. I'm still deciding whether to go watch Suntec Dance Finals or go for MAF.....

Speaking about dance, Wang Yi said I look gay while doing lyrical. Hmm.... but actually I think that lyrical is kinda gay too, but that's because it's supposed to be emotional. Anyway, thanks Regina for your comments today. And Si Jin too. I came this far and I don't plan to stop. Don't worry, I will continue practisingso that we can battle sometime. xPMaybe I will practise again later.

Well, I think that's all. Today's post not that entertaining, I guess. But thank you anyway if you've read this far. Till then. Ciao.