Well, anyway, I was feeling rather bad for my schoolmates who took the Organic Chem test today. I saw the paper after my roommate came back from school, and I saw a few tricky questions in there. But the paper was ok overall.
I really like having a slow breakfast, while thinking through the routine for the day. I like listening to the radio in the morning while revising. But that wasn't why today is special. I had a long talk with my mum in the morning, telling her that I skipped school and talking about matters close to heart. Of course, any parent wouldn't like the idea of their children skipping classes, but she understands that I needed some personal time to study. It's great to have an understanding parent. Really.
But as soon I put down the phone, I felt a sudden longing for home. A feeling that I haven't really felt in a long time. I thought about how my parents worked hard to provide me with a good life. I did what I haven't done in a really, really long time--
I cried.
Anyway, I went to Coronation Plaza to get an MC, and coincidentally, I saw my favourite dance seniors: Terrance, Glenn, and Wilson, along with Kuan Yong, and someone else. It's been a long time since we last hanged out. I love talking with them, because they are sincere and honest most of the time. If only everyone's like that.
And the OSchool Recital practice yesterday was quite crazy. I once said Daniel teaches quite slow. Well, scrap that. He went on steroids yesterday. He taught us 6 eight beats in one hour. And it was like a totally different standard from his courses or open classes. It's like twice the standard of his normal class. So most of us were literally panting during the practise. Though it's quite hard, it was fun, fast and fresh. Have never seen ppl incorporated bboy floorwork into a hip hop routine.
And he asked us to go back and practise krumping moves. So I'm supposed to practise double chest-pops and butt jerks. Hmm....
Anyway, I found this damn touching video on Nik's blog. Thought that I should share it with you guys. It's Mia Michael's story about her father thourgh her choreography. Absolutely beautiful.
So I think that's all for today. 9 more days to go.