Disclaimer: The following paragraphs will be about my revision plans. Stop reading now if you don't wanna bore yourself to death by reading my rantings. But why did I bother writing this disclaimer? Because I know that you'll continue reading anyway. Let's move on.
With 2 weeks to Promos, here's where I stand:
Math - 8 topics (doing the supplementary exercises up till McClaurin's expansion)
Econs - 12 topics 9 (making my own revision notes up till Perfect Competition)
Chem - 4 topics only (reading up till Atomic Structure)
Geog - None at all
I must chiong to clear everything by this week so that I can consult teachers next week. I've already arranged a few consultation slots with some teachers, so I better make full use of them. I think I can finish all the market structures for Econs by tonight. As for Math, since the school gave out revision lecture tutorials, I think I shall stop doing the supplementary exercises and start doing the revision lecture tutorials tonight too. As for Chem, I will start doing the revision lecture tutorials too after reading the notes.
The most problematic one is Geog. Once I cleared Econs, I will start on Geog. I think I must book a few more consultation slots fro Geog because it's currently my worst subject.
Oh yeah, and then there's the matter of GP (General Paper, to my non-HC readers). Although technically it's a language subject, but in reality, it's much more than that. After getting back the class test today, I am determined to work on my GP too, because I can't bear doing badly in a so-called "language subject". I think I shall start doing essays to let Mr Shyam look through.....
Weirdly, with so much to do for Promos, I don't feel as stressed as I've felt before the earlier Block tests. Theoretically, I should be studying during all my free time. But if I do that, I'll die from boredom. That's why I still find the time to dance for awhile, to de-stress for a moment and just let the music carry me around. But this time round, I don't dance as long as I did before (which was around 3-4 hours), instead I dance around 1-2 hours only. Don't wanna tire myself out so that I can study later.
I know I'm not the only one who's working so hard. I bet there are ppl in school who mug even more than me.
To my dance peeps: I feel like going for Ryan's Lyrical Hip Hop tomorrow (which is Thursday)! Been itching to try out! Let me know if you guys are keen.
Speaking of Thrusday, there's a "field trip" to NUS, as organized by Mr Shyam. He wants us to attend a seminar on abortion for GP.
And Saturday is coming very soon. Can't wait for Saturday again. I want a break. And dance. And just hang out with the other OSchoolers. Probably will mug in the morning before going for lesson.
Well, I think that's all for now. Sorry for the boring post this time round. Got nothing interesting happened within these few days, so I'm out of material. Shall go off to eat dinner and mug. Till then -- may you mug your life away.
P.S Added the "followers" gadget to my blog. If you are one of my avid readers, feel free to add yourself to the list. It's quite a cool gadget IMO.