Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ma' Brithday

Before I move on, I want to say-

Happy Birthday Kelly!

Apparently, I am not the only one in my class sharing the same birthday.

Anyway, I woke up today feeling great. I knew that today was going to be a bright day for me, so my mood was great all day. I went for An An's Hip Hop I Open Class today. I think I am really starting to like her groove. And her choreo today was relatively simpler than last week's. She realized that many of Daniel's students are not comfortable with her style and standard, because she was like asking the whole class "was it(the choreo) easier than last week's?" And considering she only taught me thrice, she amazingly remembers my name and called on me to film the routine.

Then we had lunch before heading back to OSchool again. Diana has Recital Practise....... for the first time since 2 weeks. I spent my time teaching Nik the An An's choreo and watching dance videos on Diana's iPod. It was then I discovered Lyle Beniga.

Lyly Beniga is totally dope. Just take a look at his videos and you'll see how freaking sick he is (I mean that in a good way). He's so clean and his choreos all rock. Especially his choreo to "Nike Boots". I can't believe that he can hit the beats so fast and yet so clean. Check out the video:


He took a few years to reach that standard. I wonder whether I could reach that within the same timespan. He's definitely one of my favourite dancers, along with Napoleon and Tabitha, Mia Michaels, Wade Robson, Nick Demoura and Tony Czars. I really hope that I could at least reach that standard someday. Hopefully not too long into the future.

Anyway, had dinner at the same place where Daniel tried to kill us with excessive food brought us for dinner the other time, with Nik and Diana.

I am really touched by some of my friend's messages wishing me happy birthday. Some ppl who I totally didn't expect a wish from did wish me. Amazing how life works. Anyway, I want to thank the following ppl who took their time to wish me happy birthday today:

Shen Hong, Chuan Khim, Wang Yi, Andre, Kelly, Diana, Nik, Brian, Calvin Sim, Tse Young, Kenn Siang, Ningxin, Tan Chuen, Jia Yun, Jason, Zhi Yang, Valerie, Meng Yu, Hui Wei, Xian You, Che Jian, Shang Yong, and last but not least, my family.

Wow, what a long list. I'm sorry if I left out anyone. But thanks alot to these ppl who wished me. You guys really made my day.

Well, i'm quite satisfied with my birthday. And tomorrow will be Shen Hong's. Heh. "Little Brother". Lol. Joking joking. Don't come and burn me. Haha.

Well, got to go. May your birthday be as pleasant as mine. =)