Before I say anything, I want to warn you guys --
Don't watch "The Coffin"! It's not a horror movie!
I felt like I kena scam today. The trailer made it look like some horror movie but it's actually some kind of an abstract movie. You won't enjoy it unless you take time to appreciate the cinematography of the movie (which means the filming angles, the beautiful sets. Technical stuff).
Today was a rather eventful day for me. I can say that I've been out the whole day. There was OP rehearsal in the morning (which made me panic because I realized there's still tons of stuff to be done). After OP, some of the people of my class wanted to catch a movie. The girls wanted to watch a movie directly after the OP rehearsal, while the guys want to watch in the evening. Actually, I really wanted to follow the guys but if I followed them then I wouldn't be able to go for Ryan's class at night (and I already promsed Hui Hua to meet him earlier). Urgh. >.<>sexy cool actually. He filmed the choreo today, so I'll post the video here once he uploads it.
Anyway, had dinner with Hui Hua after that. We had a very interesting conversation. Got to know him better too. I realized Hui Hua is a very humble and interesting person. Anyway, I think Ryan's class interested him enough to male him come again next week. I think. Okay, fine, I wish. It's nice to have a friend to accompany you for a class, especially for such an advanced class. Relieves some of the tension and pressure. Anyway, I think today was a small step in building a healthy friendship with HH. Maybe I'll ask him to choreo something with me. Heh.
Anyway, getting kinda late. I still have PW meeting tomorrow. Sigh. Got to go.
-