Naturally, I feel damn happy to hear the news, so I head over to the PE Studio and danced like there's no tomorrow. PE studio was totally crowded today. The MAD Hip Hop division was having self prac in the studio, while the bboys were playing cards in the middle of the studio before heading over to Esplanade. Today was the first time I saw the Hip Hop division having self prac in the PE studio. Quite surprising, I must say. And I get to see some of Shah's (the Hip Hop instructor of MAD) choreo put in action. Personally, I think his choreo are not hard to catch and they looked quite nice.
Had lots of fun dancing with the Hip Hoppers. They can be quite a crazy bunch at times. I especially liked one of Shah's choreo to "Oh Timbaland", which he fused tutting elements into Hip Hop, and Vanessa kindly taught me the choreo. In return, I taught her Ryan's Lyrical Hip Hop choreo that I've learnt yesterday. I needed the revision anyway. She can catch Ryan's choreo quite fast, which impressed me alot. I know my steps aren't that "clean" and "sharp" yet, so I hope I didn't teach her too much of my "sloppiness", so to say. And I totally addicted to Ryan's choreo.
I did try persuading Hui Hua and Samuel to go for Ryan's open class next week. Hope they can join me. I'm quite curious to know how fast and clean can they catch Ryan's choreo. I think they will surely like his choreo.
Had dinner with some of the Hip Hoppers at Coronation Plaza before heading back to the boarding school. I'm feeling damn tired now. I think I'm going to sleep soon, but I haven't finished my part for the OP. Shit. I guess I just got to do tomorrow morning before meeting up with my groupmates. And I think that means I won't be able to go to OSchool tomorrow. T.T I really want to attend Ann Tan's Open Class.
That's all for today. Gotta go rest.