Sunday, November 9, 2008

7th Boat; 13th Wave

Before I move on, here's the video when Fredy replaced Ryan's Lyrical Hip Hop Class the past Thursday:


Yes, I screwed up during the last filming. You guys can take your sweet time and laugh at it. In case you are still lost, I was wearing blue on that day.

Anyway, I think Athena's Fac Outing was a success! Ok, technically, it's NOT an outing (c'mon, an activity IN school is NOT an OUTING). But it was quite fun nonetheless. The games were quite lame, but I recognize the fact that the Fac Com put alot of effort into coming up with them. What I like the most was the setting. The person who came up with the idea to turn the inner plaza into a pseudo-shipdeck must be a genius.

It was a steamboat in school, and the best part was that almost my whole class went for the outing! We were the class with most attendance, and I really take pride in that. The food was just okay I guess. There wasn't really enough for everybody though. And I think we didn't let the food to cook properly, so someone must be shitting in the toilet right now. When we finished half the food, we started ordering pizzas for our class.

We ordered 6 extra large pizzas! In the end, everyone was damn full!

One of the highlight was "Si Quan's dedication" to Ningxin. I wish I was able to see Si Quan's reaction, because the announcement wasn't made by him at all! Personally, I think maybe the scandal is getting out of hand. Wait, does it count as a scandal if one of them really like the other? Nvm.

After the event ended, our class went for our own "Haunted Trail" in High School! We wanted to tell ghost stories, like 6N did, but we thought that a walk into the reputably haunted High School would be much more fun. In the end, it wasn't as scary as I thought it might be (cause we were in a big group), but there were some creepy moments though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was a great day for me. My neck finally returned back to normal, so I can dance normally again! Went to PE studio to dance alone today. There was nobody there; just me and my music. You know, sometimes I like to be alone in the PE studio, because I can try out wacky stuff without anyone seeing. For some reason, I can't dance naturally when too many ppl are watching. Unless the ppl are the ppl I know, then it's different. Lol. I think you may not even know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I went to watch Strictly Dance Zone (Singapore Poly's Dance CCA) performance, entitled "Waves 13: Sole Searching". I think it was quite well done. I really like the locking/whacking fusion item. That was totally fresh AND dope! And the house item too! But I like the lyrical hip hop/modern dance fusion -- Cry by Rihanna -- the best! That one was the dopest (Is there such a word?)! Ryan's choreography always leave me dumbfounded.

Oh yeah, it was held at Singapore Polytechnic Convention Hall, the same place where OSchool Recital will be held. The hall is humungous la! It's bigger and better than my school's auditorium! And my school's auditorium is already one of the biggest I've seen. Heh, can't wait for the recital!

Recital practice tomorrow. I really hope our item will work out nicely, now with Daniel back. Anyway, gotta go.