Anyway...........

Obama is the 44th President of United States!
I woke up early yesterday just to watch the live telecast of the voting on Channel Newsasia. Obama was leading the whole way, though there is a period of time where McCain almost overtook Obama. Made me quite worried. However, with the secure of Ohio, Obama was put out of range for McCain and was almost secured as the new president, as no Republican ever became a president without the help of Ohio. It was a landslide victory for Obama, in fact.
But I was feeling quite sympathetic towards McCain when he gave his conceding speech. He became humble and urged Americans to give the newly elected President their support. It's too bad Obama's grandmother passed away just one day before what would be the day that America reworte history. Obama's victory symbolises how far America has come from a nation that despised blacks to a nation where racism is dispelled. The first black president. Now, that's what I call revolutionary. Obama's ascension is a new dawn in America's politics, and he is just the man America needs now.
---------------------------------
I am starting to accept the fact that JC1 is over. No more laming with the seniors in PE studio next year, things like that. Suddenly, I am the senior. This is quite a sudden change of events, but I guess I just gotta move on. The end of JC1 is the start of JC2. What follows the dusk is dawn. It's natural.
The holidays are blissful, to say the least. I like just doing stuff based on my own schedule. I actually started doing some holiday assignments because I couldn't help feeling guilty for slacking around too much. But I didn't dance at all for these few days T.T. Coz I sprained my neck during the vetting on Sunday, so I couldn't really move my neck, which is painful. Thankfully, today was much better. I got to go for
Hui Hua couldn't come today, so I went by myself. Apparently, Ryan was helping the Strictly Dance Zone (Singapore Poly's dance CCA) to clean up today, so he couldn't make it for the class.So Freddie took over. He used the song "Black & Blue" by Little Eddie.
Freddie's choreo was quite dope! It was harder than Ryan's choreo from last week, but not as hard as Ryan's choreo to "Told You So". But still dope.
Anyway, my roommate showed me the old photos from the high school years. I remembered saying that JC1 year beats the High school years hands down,but I think I need to rephrase that. After looking at the photos, all the old memories just came flooding back into my mind, and I realized how much I missed some of the moments. The photos just served to remind me again how far I've come.
I gotta go. Till then -- may you enjoy your holidays!