First thing's first:

I heard from the instructors that the tickets are selling very fast! The other day, Nik got about 20 tickets for his classmates and I am starting to panic if the tickets will eventually be sold out before I could buy them. I am collating the orders and cash so that I can buy in bulk this coming Thursday or Saturday. If the tickets sold out on the day I plan to buy, I'll go jump off a building or something.
The recital is looking great right now. The past Sunday's recital practice was definitely the dopest! It was 5 straight hours of dance! (instead of the usual 2 hours) Daniel kinda realized that we missed 3 practice sessions so he made up for it.
Daniel changed the storyline for our item, which was unfortunate, because our lead female actress decided to withdraw out of personal reasons.
Other than the fact that Rina backed out of the item (if she had done it sooner, all those things wouldn't have happened. Ironic), we had lots of fun bonding and clicking with each other. It seems that everyone is comfortable with each other, so everyone lets their hair down, even Daniel. Daniel became chatty and shared with us some of his dancing experience.
Finally, it seems that our recital item is solid! OSchool, watch out this coming vetting! We are better and stronger than ever before! Even though the practice was the best in recent times, I hope we will continue to improve and be the best!
---------------------------------------------------------
Had dinner with Nik after the practice. Had an interesting discussion with him about facades and human personalities.
Actually, sometimes I feel like I'm putting up a facade. Especially when I'm in school. It's like I have this feeling that I must act "socially acceptable" and I cannot really speak my mind sometimes. It's quite frustrating actually. I sometimes feel the same way with some of the J1 dancers too. In school, most of the time, the ppl I really let my hair down are some of the ppl in my class, and the dancers (especially the senior dancers, not surprisingly).
I wonder why do I even need a facade. I think I would be much happier if I can just be, you know, me.
So I've decided that from now on, I'll just be who I am -- myself. I don't care if a person don't like my comment. That person can just shove it up his ass if he wants to. I'll keep my cool and be me. =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't follow some of my classmates to send Yew Wei off to Australia at the airport. I think I have said my farewells to him the other time. So instead, I had a hearty dinner at the Aston's outlet near my hostel, with Vincent. He was gracious to sponsor the meal because thought he might die from eating hostel food.
Spending time with seniors is important because this might be the last few times I'll be seeing them before they just head to their next path in life, be it university, NS, or working.
"So little time, so much to do"