Things to do/look forward to during the holidays:
Class outing @ East Coast ParkForget it. This is DEFINITELY NOT going to happen.OG outing!!!- Complete holiday assignments >.< Halfway there =)
- Study for SAT Still am
- Dance, dance, dance! Definitely still going on
- Exercise more Believe it or not, I did
- Mix music Ongoing
- Choreo something with someone Ok, with the amount of time left, I don't think it's possible
- Hanging out with friends Absolutely! =D
- Do something crazy (like
jumping off a buildinggetting drunk, overnight but not sleeping etc.) Not yet, but soon - Do something for the seniors Doing it
- Play games I still do
- OSchool Recital (Can't wait) Damn excited for it! It's looking great
- Last but not least -- Go home I miss Malaysian food!
SAT is not as easy as I thought it was. I think I need to really do more practice for it.
I'm actually quite proud of how much I've progressed through my holiday assignments. I've finished Math Tutorial 13, Halogenoalkanes tutorial, and Chem Holiday Package. I'm quite surprised by my own determination. Usually, I don't finish my holiday assignments (Err, Mum, now you know). This is actually the first time I'm trying to complete them.
I also started working out at the gym too. Amazing, eh? With the amount of food I'm gorging down, I think I ought to keep my body in shape. So don't be surprise if you see this short guy lifting weights in the gym. Haha
-----------------------------------------------------------
I met up with my OG mates yesterday! I really, really, really missed them! The 8 of us (Regina, Charlene, Pei Wen, Teck Yuke, Jun Xin, Zhi Yang, Li Jie and me) met at City Hall and went to Thai Express @ Esplanade to have dinner. After that, we went to the rooftop to chat and hang around. Not surprisingly, we spent alot of time cam whoring too. It was fun to catch up on each other's lives and just chat about our lives. I hope we can meet up again sometime soon!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ryan's lyrical class today was super-duper hard! I managed to persuade all of my dancemates, save for Freddie, to attend Ryan's class. They are quite unfortunate in a way, because today's choreo is probably the hardest out of all of his classes I've attended. Almost the whole class, even the regulars, have trouble catching up with Ryan's choreo away. And there was unusually large amount of ppl attending Ryan's class today. The lack of space, combined with Ryan's extremely difficult choreo, made me looked like a total dumbass in class today. I hope I don't look like a total moron on video.
Actually, I think I haven't been practicing dance enough. Ryan's class today made me realized that I need to buck up alot for dance. Guess I am heading to the studio tomorrow.