Wednesday, August 27, 2008

20+ Days To Go

Didn't have the chance to update yesterday. Was damn tired from going to PE studio to dance so I actually slept at 8pm. So I had a very good rest that I haven't had in a long time. Actually I was supposed to study for Math test, so I died for the Math test today. Damn it. Luckily it was just a class test so I think it would only be about 2-3% of the overall score.

Anyway, today had been a rather grumpy day for me. Was looking through my organizer then I realized if I want to cover ALL the topics for Promos, I would need to mug for at least 2 topics EVERYDAY. I got abit worried after that realization.

Disclaimer: Skip the next part if you don't to read about my bitching. Or if your name starts with a W. But before that, I want to use something that I got from someone's blog -


DISCLAIMER
All characters mentioned in the posts are strictly fictional and any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. We accept no responsibility whatsoever for any emotional trauma felt by the reader. However, we do claim credit if it happens to entertain you. If you feel our posts to be offensive, there can be several reasons,

a) you are stupid;

b) you are overly imaginative;

c) you want to kill us all anyway.

In any case, do let us know if you are offended by any of our posts and we will try our best to make it more offensive. Although we mean no harm, we could include some if you ask for it.

html
bitching starts here
Then of course, there is the matter of me wearing a jacket. What's the matter?, you ask. Well, for reasons that escaped me, someone thinks that wearing a jacket = a pussy. Apparently, he thinks that only girls wear jackets, and guys don't. So I got niao-ed for wearing the jacket. Well, think about it, what's so funny about guys wearing jackets? And the niao-ing wasn't only once or twice (which I think is sufficient for everyone to get the joke), but it was like throughout the entire fucking day. Everytime he opens his mouth is the word "pussy" coming out of it.

To the person who was niao-ing me just now, I would really want to ask YOU what's wrong with a guy wearing a jacket? So YOU think guys don't wear jacket? So YOU think that everyone is as "hot" as you, is it now? Pardon me fornot having a high metabolism rate not being as "hot" as you, but I thought you would have the common sense to realize that what's cold to me may not be cold for other ppl. Like YOU.
bitching ends here
/html

I could go on ranting, but then I don't wanna bore ppl. *waves hand* Hi to my other readers! So yeah, I was feeling grumpy today. But after getting that out of my chest, I think I should just dao the teasings. So the next time he tells the same joke, which I think he will after reading this post, I would just prefer to give him a blank look. If you are reading this, I hope you will stop niao-ing me. I am asking this as a classmate and as a friend.

Well, anyway, I just saw the Promos schedule that just came out. Promos will start on 24th September and last till 3rd October. Nothing wrong with that. But there IS something wrong with this:

Wednesday, 24th Sept-- General Paper (GP)

Thurday, 25th Sept-- Geography AND Economics

Friday, 26th Sept-- Chemistry

Monday, 29th Sept-- Mathematics

I went "what the fuck hell?" after looking at Thursday's schedule. Two of my weaker subjects on the same freaking day. Wow, I'm sure there's no better way of screwing up Promos for me. Well done. The 2 subjects are the 2 most content-intensive subject. And my hand would be damn tired after writing essays the whole day la. Oh, and all my subjects are tested on consecutive days. Just great. The physics ppl have physics on Thursday, 2nd october. Their test schedule is more spread out. That means they have more time to study. This is like damn unfair la.

On the bright side, the compact schedule would mean that my exams will end earlier than 70% of the school cohort. I'm so looking forward to after Promos so that I can just do the things I like.

But I rather end my exams later so that I have more time to prepare for it.

Tomorrow's the NE trip. And Teacher's day on Friday. That means Saturday is coming soon. You know what that means. And Diana said she want to have a picnic with the dance peeps on Saturday? Is she serious? Hmm. Oh yeah, and this is the last week of Term 3. The one week holiday is here! Yay!

I shall log off now. Going to do the Econs revision package thing. Ciao.