The morning started with a heavy rain. For the non-HC readers, heavy rain=no
Afterthat, it was school as normal. Ok, well, not really normal. As I've mentioned before, today is the day for the NE trip to Air Force (look, i didn't use the word stupid. Wait, I just did. =P). *Sidenote: Yes Wang Yi, I know you've warned me that the school
I had a Geog lecture from 10-11am, and also a Geog tutorial from 11-12am, supposedly. I used "supposedly" because our class totally ponned the Geog Tutorial, because
1. Our teacher will be late anyways
2. By that time, it would already be 11.30am
So we just decided to dao the Geog Tutorial and return to class bench. But I later found out from Gao Min that the Geog Tutorial was cancelled anyway, because the Tutorial room was used for JC2 Prelims, I think. Damn. Just when we had the chance to pon. Haha
Anyways, I went to PE studio straight away after returning to class bench. When I reached there, lo and behold, there was a bunch of MAD ppl there dancing and having fun. I was only expecting Tse Young to be there since he said he would be there around that time. Anyway, had quite alot of fun practising my own stuff. I realised many of the Pop songs can be used for Lyrical Hip-Hop. Naturally, dancing make me happy, and this lightened up my day even more.
Around 12pm, I made my way to the tennis court to board the bus. Luckily I didn't danced intensively and sweat alot, later will stink up the whole bus. I don't want to talk much about the field trip to Air Force. It was actually quite boring there. Even our guide agreed that the trip is a form of propoganda. Should have just ponned the trip or something, like some of my classmates. Anyway, I was back in school around 5pm.
Since tomorrow is Teacher's Day, I was supposed to get a gift for Mdm Tengara, our beloved Econs Teacher. So Calvin, Tse Young, Jon Loong, and me went to Bukit Timah Plaza. When we got there, our first priority was to eat. So we ate KFC
So yeah, today was basically a very happy day for me. Also, since tomorrow's Teacher's Day, school will end at about 10.45am. Which = to very early. And there might be a class outing. If not, some of the Malaysian Schoalrs asked me to go karaoke with them. Hmm.
Part of the reason for the 180 degrees change in my mood is because I had a long talk with my mum. She helped me cleared some of my worries. it's quite amazing really. After like 10 mintues after I finish updating yesterday, my mum called me after seeing the angry post. Really needed the talk. So thanks mum!
And, I don't know how many times I say this in my blog but, Saturday is coming! Diana asked the usual gang (Brian, Ie-Ching, Nik, and me. Oh, and maybe Freddie, Gina, and Hui Xian too.) for dinner at Just Acia after our usual dance lessons. Oh ya, and Diana plan to get Daniel, our dance instructor, a T-shirt as a Teacher's Day gift and ask him along for dinner. So cool. Now there's one more reason to look forward to Saturday. =)
With so many reasons to smile, how can I not be happy today? If you're down, I hope you will smile and forget about your worries. When you've done that, then welcome to the joyluck club.