Today is quite a boring day. Spent my afternoon reading other ppl's blog, reading up on Chemical Thermodynamics, and sleeping. I'm going to continue mugging for Chem test later.... sianzzzzzzzz......
I don't think I'll have the opportunity to blog for the next few days. Probably will blog on Friday, since there's a class outing and GEMS on Friday, after National Day celebration. Our GEMS is ice-skating, which is something that isn't new for me. I wonder whether I can still skate as well as I had the last time. And this weekend is a National Day holiday, which means there will be no dance classes at OSchool this week.T.T. I was looking forward to go for another open class. Damn it.
And I realize you can see how much depth of thought a person has by just reading their blogs. You see, when I started blogging, I thought blogs are for ppl to talk about themselves and also their views. You know, having intellectual debates, sharing views on controversial subjects, talking about their passion, that's what I pictured blogging to be. But after blogging for 2months+, I realize that what I've said above is not true. Not everyone blog about their intellectual views and stuff. But you can really see how much intellectual depth a person has by just reading thier posts. I've read some ppl's blogs that are filled with intellectual stuff and I enjoy reading them. But I sometimes enjoy fun and cool stuff that ppl posts on their blogs too.
I guess I gotta go and study Chem. Ciao.