Ok, I wanted to update last night but ended up mugging for Econs test. I seriously find myself constantly finding free time for myself. I haven't danced in like 10+ days and I'm afraid that my form will deteriorate. These few days, all I do is mugging for Promos and finishing tutorials. I guess my fear of losing my scholarship has finally got to me. Now I'm becoming a full-time mugger.
There's a Math lecture test on the coming Monday, and it's on Integration and Differential Equations. I've only finished mugging Integration and I haven't even start on DIfferential Equations. Well, you still have the weekends to study right? Wrong. My weekends are basically gone. Hip Hop III starts tomorrow. And I think I'm going for Hip Hop I Open Class too, because Ryan will be teaching tomorrow (since Daniel is overseas at the moment). Woots! I finally have the chance to see Ryan in action! (Note: Ryan is the principal of Oschool, so he's very zai.) And on Sunday, there's the Oschool Recital Auditions from 2pm to 6pm. Frankly speaking, since I haven't danced for so many days, I dunno how am I going to pass the auditions, since there are also strong rivals from TPDE (Temasek Poly Dance Ensemble). Ah well.
Since my weekends are basically gone, I think I'll mug alot tonight. Shall start on Differential Equations later. And maybe I can mug tomorrow and Sunday morning too....
I just came back from PE studio. In the end, I've only danced for like, 15 minutes? The Malay Dance ppl wanted to use it for practise. Damn.
And the stupid Scholar's Meeting today only served to increase the amount of stress on me. This stupid scholarship thing is making me paranoid about whether I can do well for Promos and retain my scholarship. Now, no matter what I do, I don't feel good. I can't even relax without thinking about my scholarship. Fuck it. I just wish someone can find me a hole so that I can scream out all my anger and frustration into it.
Sorry guys for the sucky post today. I guess it's true that if you stopped blogging for a while, it takes a while to get back to blogging. I hope I can come up with better post next time.
-