Monday, August 25, 2008

Lil' Weapon




It's Little Weapon by Lupe Fiasco ft. Bishop G & Nikki Jean. This song is totally DOPE la. The song was stuck in my head ever since Saturday, after the Open Class and Course. You guys should take some time to listen to the song and read the lyrics. Quite meaningful, IMO. I will post up the Open Class video once Daniel does. You guys will agree that Daniel's choreo is totally dope too after you guys watched it.

Actually, I'm in the library now. Had Chem Lecture just now and the song just kept playing in my head. So I decided to go and download the song. I should totally be doing my PW reflections now. Haha.

Going to have lessons till 4pm today lah. Very sian. And I am in charge of buying a Teacher's Day present for Mdm Tengara, my Econs teacher. Oh yeah, and then there's a Math test on Wednesday too.

This school week doesn't really feel like a school week actually. There's a propaganda NE trip this Thursday and also Teacher's Day celebration this Friday. And I really need to start proper revision for Promos.

Well, this post is totally random. Haha. I will post some better post when I have the time. I think I GTG, coz Econs lecture coming up soon.

"Little weapon, little weapon...."