And I got back my Chem test today too. I checked the ISP (Intelligent School Portal for my non-HC readers) for my continual assesment and I got an A, which is a great jump from the C I had previously. Naturally, I would expect an A for my Chem test, but I got another shock for the day when I saw my marks. It was a pathetic 19/30, a B in other words. To think i studied hard for it. I want to jump off the building because I realized I made alot of silly mistakes I shouldn't have made. Ah well, I hope my Math wouldn't be the same case. I really prepared for Math, and it's supposed (read, supposed) to be my best subject, so I have high hopes for it. Later I get another B then I'll really jump off the building.
And I'm getting excited about tomorrow because Diana will go to OSchool to check the Recital Auditions results tomorrow. The results will be out tomorrow! I'll say this once again: I am keeping my fingers crossed for me and my peeps. I hope we all get into the same Hip Hop performance. Now that would be quite amazing. By this time tomorrow, Diana would be informing us of the results, and I hope to hear good news!
Talking about dancing, since there is only one lecture test left (Econs), I think I can afford to put some time into practising dance. As I said in the last few posts, last week have been crazy and I didn't have time at all. At last I have some free time this week. And I got lots of things to practise on, especially Ryan's Open Class routine, Ann ann's choreo, the recital audition choreo, and also Daniel's Open Class choreo (from a long, long time ago. The locking one). Oh yeah, and my bboying too. I have some time tomorrow, so I'll probably go tomorrow.
And Brian's tag made me think whether I should call my OSchool peeps over to session sometime. He's wasn't the only talking bout it. I remembered Nik and Diana mentioned something like this before too. Hmm.....
Well, damn shagged now. I think I shall hit the bed soon. Till then, good luck everyone for the Recitals! Tomorrow shall be the judgement day!
P.S I can feel the butterflies in my stomach already.