IMO, today was another unproductive day, in terms of dance. Haven't dance in 3 days and I feel damn restless. Recently, the PE studio is being used for some Taiwan Immersion Programme thingy and they are practising some kind of fac dance remix. Otherwise, the PE studio is being used by the MAD ppl for Tapestry (which is also doing fac dances). I wonder whether I would have the chance to use the PE studio at all. With formation to choreo, and also some techniques to practise, I feel damn uncomfortable with the fact that I haven't practise at all for 3 days.
Argh. So frustrating.On the other hand, this means that I have more time and energy to do my
almost unending pile of tutorials. My string of grades now read,
"STD" i mean, "SSD". Though I know there are ppl who got
much worse than me, I feel damn frustrated with myself because I actually spent time to prepare for blocks. I know I can do better. Anyway, today's Chem Remedial was quite useful. Though I know most of the things
Mr. Tan is crapping Dr. Tan is teaching, it helps to refresh my memory of the basics.
After the Chem Remedial, I actually have the adrenaline rush to complete my tutorials, which is simply amazing. I have never felt so pumped up about completing my work since like the
start end of last term, I think. I shall start doing Math Tutorial 10a later (I hope).
I feel kinda relieved this week is not as hectic as the last. Last week was totally crazy. I rather have block tests all over again than sleeping at 2am every night and then go to school like a zombie. And tomorrow is some retarded
fucking judo competition that we need to go to support. Might as well have normal lessons, because at least the day ends earlier, not at 5.30pm after the fucking competition.
Shall sign off now.