I need the break and silence away from the hectic school life. I am a person who value silence. I once did a personality test and I was surprised at how accurate it was -- it said my strength was my inner calm. Because of my calmness, I usually can organize things well and put things into perspective. Not to mention, I think best when I have my calm composure. My inner self was feeling unbalanced lately and I feel that today was a good break to regain my calmness.
I slept like till 12 pm before I went to grab a bite. Though it was supposed to be a rest day, I actually took the time to finish my part of the Written Report, which is chapter 1 and 2. I feel damn relieved to get it cleared so that I can focus on other things.
I spent the rest of the afternoon
Tomorrow is definitely going to be a long day, with school, dance practise, and also Project Work, which will last till 9pm at least. Tomorrow will be a tiring day and I need all the energy I can get. But I also feel kinda restless because I haven't practise any dance for 3 days (counting today), so I look forward to tomorrow.
For now, I think I better start on studying for Promos, since I have the time. Tomorrow, thou shall return to unsilent living -- thereforth thy silence shall be broken.
P.S. I should have taken Literature. Heh. xD