These few days are so damn boring. After the whole blog-flaming incident, it seems like many of the ppl from "the usual gang" became quiet. I guess part of it was my fault for wrongly blaming Yu Wei for the incident, and most of it is because most of the ppl just don't know what to say about the whole incident. When the usual gang becomes quiet, there are no more jokes and no more laughter. It's because of them that school life actually becomes fun. Anyway, I am thankful that the whole incident is over. Again, thanks to the ppl who defended or encouraged me, but I hope that this matter will just fade away into nothingness. I'd rather let dead dogs lie.
My life is turning into a routine. Everyday, I go to school, dance after school, then go back to boarding school to continue mugging/doing tutorials. No wonder I love the weekends so much. If I don't study, my Promos will be GGfied. Like seriously.
I am seriouly turning into a mugger. Even Wang Yi and some of my other classmates think I'm turning into a
Dance. Of course it's dance. I'm too innocent to think of anything else. xD haha. Today I broked my record for staying in the PE studio the longest. The last record was 3 hours, but I exceeded that record today because I danced for 4 hours straight. Crazy right? Actually, I was about to go off when Edwin came and practised. So we just practised together for one hour plus. Dancing is the only thing that's making my life more bearable. Can't wait to go to OSchool this weekend. I want to go for Daniel's Hip Hop class!
Anyway, I think I should sign off and go back to my boring routine of doing tutorials and mugging. Got lots of work to do.
Till then -- May you become a mugger. Like me =)