Not long after, more and more of the bboys came to the PE studio to practise. And I officially get to know Andre, Anzai, and Jon Neo. Today's practise was ok, though I hoped it could have been more fruitful. When 30-40+ ppl is dancing in the same studio, it's hard to get a mirror space and concentrate. Ah well, at least I learned how to do chair freeze and salsa properly, but they are far from perfect. Oh ya, I am quite impressed by Hui Hua's choreo, and I really really really like the song he used. It was done by Kaba Modern, my favourite dance group, and it was filled with gun-shots and hard-hitting beats - I like ;). Today's session made me realize that alot of ppl have improved, including me, and this will be my motivation to practise hard.
Anyway, there's another thing that happened today that I swear I must blog. Someone almost lost my PSP today. Since I didn't see it for the whole day, I assumed I left it in my room. How wrong was I to assume that. Apparently, this
I cannot imagine losing my PSP. If it was really lost, I would have to take a large chunk of money from
Moving on, I recently have the motivation to complete my homework. I actually did Econs Tutorial 15. Maybe I should start on Chem Equillirium Tutorial next. And weekend is around the corner, and that means more dance, dance, dance! Yay! OSchool on Saturday and SMU session on Sunday. And also PW interviews on Saturday too. It's going to be a busy weekend.
Before I go, I just heard that Diana's grandfather passed away this afternoon. It was kind of sudden. Diana, if you're reading this, remember that you can approach me for comforting or if you just need to talk, you can look for me. I will be here if you need me. I dunno what to say to you, other than to stay as a strong girl.
Soon, it will pass. Trust me.