Thursday, July 31, 2008

"So much to learn, so little time"

I just feel so stressed right now. I just came back from meeting Miss Ooi. Yes, that one. The one that is old and single young and sexy. The same Miss Ooi with phenomenal powers - when she opens her mouth, everyone miraculously falls asleep. Anyway, she called me up to talk about my block tests results. And she goes on and on about how I must bulk up for Promos (I would be a dumbass if I haven't realize that). There's one shocking thing is that I didn't know that Augustine got his scholarship revoked by MOE. It's like a reminder for me to seriously study for Promos. Like WTF.

Again, time is not on my side. I used to think 24 hours is too much time, but how silly I was to think like that. Now I'm scrambling for time, trying to fit revisions, consultations, remedials, PW, tutorials, dance, and (hopefully) some personal time into my schedule. This seriously sucks. Period. Time is ticking away too damn fast. At this rate, I don't even know how I can continue living like this till Promos. Life gets so suffocating that I hope I can just go on a holiday for a while, to escape from the hectic schedule.

The funny thing is that, I used to say that I don't have a schedule, but I realize if I don't have a schedule, I would most likely be screwed upside down for Promos. And a scheduled life seems so......... programmed. I feel like a robot, being forced to do things that are against my will. I feel like I'm forced to study. And this feeling sucks.

What can I do? I can only shake my head and say this: "So much to learn, so little time"