Monday, July 7, 2008

The Strangers

OG outing today was quite ok, i guess. We were expecting 10 ppl today but in the end, 4 of them could not make it. Ah well. Anyway, Charlene, Zhi Yang, Jun Xin, Bryan and me went to Cathay to watch "The Strangers". Teck Yuke joined in after the movie.

The Strangers is a freaking sick show. Like seriously. It's not like Saw, in fact, it is much scarier than Saw. The movie is loosely based on a true event, and that makes this movie even more chilling. It's about this couple, James and Kristen, who went to an isolated summer house and hot violently murdered. The summer house was supposed to be a honeymoon house since it was nicely decorated with rose petals, furniture, and even champange to top it off. But Kristen, the lead female character, rejected Jame's proposal. So they reached the summer house in a bitter mood.

Not long after their arrival, weird things started happening. Like the gramophone started playing suddenly or the someone was playing the piano keys. Then the couple realized they are not alone is the supposedly isolated area. They got chased around by the "strangers" with the mask and in the end, they got caught and were murdered in cold blood. The worst part is that the killers did it with no apparent reason other than it's fun and they got away with it.

The whole movie have damn lot of scary moments. Like the part where the killer was behind Kristen the whole time without Kristen noticing. Most of us were like totally freaked out by the movie, especially Charlene, who covered her head with her jacket. Haha. xD

But after the movie, I was damn freaking pissed that the killers got away. Now I understand why some ppl muder murderers for revenge, coz it's exactly what I felt like doing too. I want to see justice served on the killers. At that moment, I even felt like catching them and torturing them like how they tortured the poor couple.

Moving on, I still got damn lot of things to do later but I'm altready worn out. Fuck. Got ILP to do. Sian. And tomorrow is a schooling day. Even more sian. Also got Chemical Clock proposal to do tomorrow. I hope that this week will pass quickly. Because handling multiple projects at the same time is a monster.

Till then -- don't talk to strangers, lest you got murdered by one.