I haven't felt so fully rested till today. Woke up around 12pm! Anyway, I'm glad I finished my EOM today. Next are the ILP and Chemical Clock. I seriously think ILP is screwed cause the meeting is cancelled today and we must finish it by Wednesday, which is impossible since I'm not free tomorrow and Tuesday there's school till late afternoon.
Serious stuff aside, I am looking forward to the OG outing tomorrow! It's been a long time since our OG have gathered together and just hang out with each other. With everyone busy with their own commitments, having an OG outing amidst these busy times is a rare sight. I love my OG very much because I can proudly say that my OG is one of the most bonded OG ever! It's been 6 months and we're still hanging out with each other while the other OG have disappeared into nonexistence. Too bad Pei Wen could not make it tomorrow. Still, love you guys! OG07 forever!
Spent the whole day hanging out with Tze Young in my room watching videos, eating pizzas, doing EoM and playing PSP. Finished God of War on my PSP too! Finally! Can start on other games.
Well, must rest up for tomorrow. Till then -- chill.
-