Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rollercoaster Ride

Today is like an emotional rollercoaster ride. I got back my Econs block tests paper and also half of my GP paper. Tentatively, my string of grades read "DUUSS". I was totally right about my block tests man. It's totally fucked f***ed up (actually there's no point in trying to conceal the word, coz it's exactly what I'm feeling now. Anyway, I am entitled to freedom of speech). I feel damn devastated by my results. 9 more weeks left to Promos and I think I seriously need to start to brush up on my weaker subjects.

On the bright side, my Project Work (PW) is turning for the better. After trying like what seem like countless (no, seriously) tries to approach an organization, we finally got 2 meetings and interviews with 2 separate organizations! After so many emails and phone calls, 2 organization agreed to meet up with us for an interview! Just yesterday, all hope seem lost. Apparently, last night Jun Kang also spam emails to quite many organizations. I feel happy to have finally found ppl who are interested in our project. It seems that my whole Saturday will be set aside for meetings, interviews, and dance.

That's the reason why I feel both sad and happy today. This bittersweet feeling.......... a tinge of happiness among the sea of sorrow, it's quite weird. Funny how one can experience 2 extreme feelings at the same time.

To shake off the depression frustration, I went to PE studio with......err...... well, no one in particular. I was supposed to meet up with Tze Young, but because or stupid Mr.Tan smart and ever-the-genius Dr.Tan, he was forced to go for the stupid judo competition. Apparently, Dr. Tan accompanied Tze Young's class to send them up the bus. This act of stupidity kindness caused Tze Young to be forcefully sent away to support the judo ppl, and was also received in kindness when Tze Young sms-ed me, "Fuck it la...Mr. Tan force us to go...he send us off...".

Anyway, when I was at the PE studio, Jia Han and Andre came along. Then Anthony arrived too. After they was about to leave, freaking horny and pervertedWang Yi also came. We finally finished the formation for the hip hop class, but I wonder whether our group will make any mistakes. The formation we came up with was rather complicated. Anyway, this is another reason I should feel happy about. Oh ya, after not dancing for 3 days, I lost abit of my form. But luckily I managed to regain it after dancing for a while.

I think I shall go off to have dinner and then finish Math Tutorial 10a. I actually started on it. Kinda impressed by myself. Haha.

Till then -- Ciao.