Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Back To Busy-ness

When I woke up this morning, I could not even open my bedroom door. Both of my hands were aching like mad due to the straining of muscles yesterday. I took a longer time than usual to prepare for school and thank God the bus waited for everyone to be present. I didn't even feel like going to school today. One of the reasons pushing me to go is the fact that I wanna try my hands on the speed climbing wall today.

When we reached Toa Payoh SAFRA, I went to climb the 9m wall, which is the easier wall out of all four. When I was climbing the first few rocks, I feel the jolt of pain in both of my hands, but I was determined to go on. I want to at least reach the top of one wall. In the end, I managed to get to the top and I feel a sense of achievement reaching the top, though I'm not the first. At least I could. Then I spent the remaining hours trying to reach the top of the other 3 walls, but I failed to the reach the top. Overall, I had lots of fun rock climbing and getting to know other ppl.

When I reached school, I went to the PE Studio to meet up with Glenn. But the PE studio was used for Street Jazz sabbat. I got to say the instructor's choreo was quite nice, but then again, the students were not that synchronized. Then Ezra came along. I asked Ezra about Studio Wu and he recommended me to go to Studio Wu. I didn't know the unlimited class at Studio Wu means you get to go to all of their scheduled classes for $180 per month. It's kinda ex, but I wanna try out their unlimited classes one day. It may be the only thing that can satisfy my thirst for dance.

Since the PE studio was used, then Glenn decided to head to the SALT centre gym. Because I was aching all over my body, I decided to pass but accompany him there since it's on my way back to boarding school anyway. We passed the soccer court and were quite surprised to see some of the MAD J1 Bboys there. Si Quan, Chuan Khim, and Jon Neo was playing. Glenn wanted to play so I just watched from the sideline. Not long after, Shen Hong and Wilson came to join us too. It feels good to see them after a period of time.

After a few matches, me and Glenn left the soccer court. He headed to the gym while I went back to the hostel. I bathe then slept like till 8pm. Damn tired. Now my muscles are like aching all over again.

Now that sabbaticals have ended, then JC life will get mundane again, just when I am enjoying post-blocks. Now there will be more tutorials, tests, assignment, PW, ILP, EOM and such. Sian. How I wish JC life can be as carefree as it is now. Anyway, there are things to look forward to amidst all that busyness, like Inspire'08, OSchool classes and possibly dance classes at Studio Wu too.

I'll stop here today and have a late dinner. Well, it's back to busy-ness, guys.