Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fatigue

Haven't updated in 3 days. Been busy doing Chem Clock, ILP and stuff. I am finally glad that I have finished doing those man. They are like a freaking pain in the ass, especially when you're the one staying up till 2 am to edit and finalise those stuff. Been sleeping at around 2 am for the past 3 days. Totally didn't want to go to school today. I reached school at 8 plus because I didn't want to go for the PW lecture. HCI ppl, stop gaping at the computer! 8 am only. Could have been later. Haha =)

I should totally considering being a psychic man. Before blocks, I remember saying I would get fucked for blocks, but the funny thing is I dunno how right I am in saying that. After block tests, I thought that maybe I didn't do that badly for blocks afterall, right? Wrong! I got D for math and S for Chem. I thought I would do better, then I look at the paper and realize that I got fucking lot of careless mistakes. Shit! Turns out what I predicted was right -- I got fucked for blocks. I wonder what my parents would think when they hear this. They are probably 600km away in KL having dinner with my younger brother now. I must start revising for Promos soon, if not I sure get fucked again.

Anyway, I'm glad I went to school today. Went to PE studio with Tse Young and Jin Xiang. I think Jin Xiang can make a good freezer since he has a nice body build and he has the strength anyway. But he needs to work on his toprock man. His footwork is ok I guess. I'm like the totally opposite of him. I need to work on my freezes and footwork, which is worse than my toprock. I'm happy I finally pinned my shimmy down. Need to work on salsa next.

BTW, Wang Yi needs to practise the Hip Hop routine. Like seriously. His moves are not sharp enough and he goes off beat at times. The good thing is that he remembers his routine and his hand wave is getting better. That reminds me. I also need to polish up some steps too. Probably gonna do it tomorrow.

And I just found out that my mum reads my blog too! *waves at her* Hi mum! xD. I'm (not that) sorry for the vulgarities I use because this is my blog anyway. Anyway, who can say that their mum reads their blog too? (no, other than you, Shen Hong) Oh ya, and Dad too! *waves at him* I knew something was amiss when my dad called me in school and say "how are you doing late? been watching movies?".

I guess I shall stop here for now. I think I'm suffering from fatigue and I need to get some rest before this weekend. Got OSchool lessons. Till then -- hope you may not get fucked for Promos!