Jus came back from a late night drink with my Malaysian friends. Hence the very late timing of the post, and I still have to meet my senior in the morning. Shit.
Anyway, my good friend Wei Cheng is joining NS tomorrow. Though it's only 3 months (yes, my Singaporean frenz, it's only 3 months for Malaysians. Complain to UN as a case of human inequality if you wish), I still wanna wish him good luck in NS. Actually, I don't think NS will be a problem for him, since he's reasonably fit, but rather maybe his relationship with his girlfriend might suffer. To tell you the truth, I don't really think much will change within a span of 3 months, but he seems to worry that their relationship mught deteriorate. Ah, whatever. Talk about relationship anxiety.
Well anyway, spent the morning visiting my primary school. Again, another moment of nostalgia waved through my mind. It's nice to meet the teachers again. Really miss some of them. Many of them commented I CHANGEd alot (sorry, can't stop myself for including the pun. xD), but somehow, I don't really feel as though I changed alot. Many of my teachers still look pretty much the same, and I really miss talking to them. My primary school has underwent many renovations too, and it looks freaking different than when I was there. Gosh I feel old suddenly. It's already been 5 years since I graduated there.
I saw Miss Fong, my form teacher again. As usual, she proceeded to ask me about life in Singapore. She's one of the few teachers that actually recognized me at first glance. Well, how could she forget, since I was quite playful when I was young. She talked about how my class, 4K-6K, was the best class she ever thought. I really loved my class too, and it's probaly the best class I was ever in. I remember my primary schoolmates. I miss the English lessons where we would always play games with Mr Ang. I remember playing Pokemon cards (haha, yeah, retarded huh?). Well, it feels weird to go back at times, coz after you graduate from primary school, the relationship between you and a teacher would go from a student-teacher apprenticeship to friendship. I can talk freely around my teachers now, even more than I used to.
After having lunch my ex-teachers, Mr Chong and Mr Wong, I went back home and download dance tutorials to my PSP. The amount of stuff you can get from youtube and bboy.org is crazy. I downloaded hip hop stuff (sucha as locking, popping and waving) to bboy stuff (footworks, freezes and power moves). I think i have downloaded enough tutorial videos to keep me occupied for the coming weeks, or even months. Then I had dinner and went out for late night drinks with my friends.
That's all for now. Till then -- chill.
-