I can finally say that I'm succumbing to stress by the moment. Haven't finished studying Econs even though Econs tests is on tomorrow. Thank god it's held in the afternoon so I still have some grace time for last minute revision or else I'm getting fucked by the paper (not like I'm not getting fucked by it already, but it would be worse if I didn't study. Sian). And I also need to finish up my revision for Chem and Maths, my two subjects that I think I won't die badly. Heh. And to top off the madness, I still haven't started on Geog, of which the paper is not Friday. At least still got time.
I feel so stressed right now that I really regretted not starting my revision earlier. Ah well, I will treat this as a sort of learning experience, so that I won't repeat my mistake for promotion exam at EOY. Like they say, blocks are for failing.
Actually, I think everyone is quit stressed by the block tests right now. Half a year's worth of things to cram for. I am thankful for the ppl who take some of their time off to encourage everyone for blocks. Well, I think I should go to study for Econs now. Damn it.
To everyone who's reading this, JIA YOU FOR BLOCKS!
-