Today has been quite a fruitful day for me, considering I started on some of the Math topics. I have finished Chem 2 days ago. Still, I still have alot of things to cover.
Despite the block tests looming over my head, I still look forward to Hip Hop 2 class this Sat at OSchool. I miss Daniel and the other ppl in my class. I want to go for dinners with the ppl there too! xD Hmm, and Wang Yi is going to this week's class too. It feels good to have a classmate going to classes with so that I can talk to them about dance if I run out of topics. Hehe. And I seriously need someone to teach me the correct beats for the choreography. Wang Yi taught me the steps (I really like the hand wave to the punch part, BTW ;)), but he forgotten the beat counts. Talk about short-term memory.....
Can't wait for the class man! And I just want to get over with the blocks. I just wanna mug as much as I can in these few days and go for the stupid tests and finish them. I hate this worrying feeling I'm getting now for blocks. Once blocks are over, I am free to do whatever I want.
And I heard the choir ppl will not be able to go for sabbats since they are excused to practise for Choir Olympics. So I can swap sabbats with Yi Hang and finally get to go for Street Jazz! Yay! The best part is that many ppl I know are going for Street Jazz, like Tse Young, Jin Xiang, and the others. I am so looking forward to sabbats.
4 more days to go guys! Jia you for blocks!
-