Friday, June 27, 2008

It's Over!

Block tests are over! WOO! Today have been a very long for me, but an enjoyable one at elast. God I feel damn good after the last Geog paper. The Geog paper was surprisingly easy. I really thought it would be much harder. The essay questions are categorized by topics, and since I didn't study much of mass movement, I chose to write the plate tetonics essay. Actually the Geog test abit weird coz this time round, the Physical Geog is actually much easier than the Human Geog questions. After the Geog test, everyone came out with smiling faces (well almost everyone, heh ; )). The Bio Test ppl came out of their exam venue with the opposite facial expression T.T. Haha. Anyway, I finally feel that I won't fail Geog this time round.

After the Geog test, I feel as though a heavy burden have been lifted off me. I feel happy and energetic. Actually, I wanted to go session with the MAD bboys but Tse Young wanted to go to PE studio at 3pm, so i decided to go with him. Sorry to Jia Han and the others for pang-seh-eing you guys. I'm sure there will be next time (after Inspire. BTW, good luck to you guys!).

Anyway, I went to the PE studio with Tse Young around 3pm and we saw the Taiwan Immersion Programme ppl singing High School Musical songs. We were like "WTF?". What a waste of venue. Anyway, we went to the area outside audi to practise with NO mirrors. Sound quite retarded huh? Anyway, we went back to PE studio around 4pm and we found Si Quan there. So we practised together until they left for their exco meeting.

I danced by myself, which I actually prefer, until - surprise, suprise! - Wilson and Glenn came to the studio too. But not long after, we got kicked out coz the MLDDS ppl booked the place for Malay Dance. But we still danced outside the studio anyway. Around 6 plus, me and Wilson and Glenn parted ways.

I went back to the right wing to see Alton and we started talking about JC life. Then Si Jin came with his MAD friend and sat the class bench right next to ours. After like 1 hour, Alton went off, and - surprise, surprise! you guessed it - Wilson and Glenn came along after their session outside the Fish Tank (talk about a good place to dance. *roll eyes*. But hey, it's street dancing afterall). Then me, Glenn, Wilson, Si Jin just started dancing at the right wing. It was quite funny to see Si Jin cypher with his Hip Hop moves. It was Si Jin VS. Wilson and Glenn. It was entertaining though, haha. It was just the 5 of us, dancing and talking about dance, and gossips. Oh ya, we also talked about Glenn's 26 Base 3s (you know what I mean, Glenn). Haha.

We heard that the MAD exco was at KAP, and since it was already 8pm, we decided to head for KAP. When we reached there, we saw none of the MAD ppl there. But while we were eating and talking, suddenly there's this grandsenior of our JC jus came to our table and said that there are a bunch of HC ppl dancing outside Cold Storage. We all looked at each other and ran out to see what's going on. Turns out that the MAD Exco were sessioning there. WTH. LOL. Quite funny actually. We (the 5 of us) watched for a while and gave greetings before we head back to continue our dinner (which is left neglected at the table with no one looking after).

We talked about lots of stuff, mainly related to dancing, but also got some err..... let's just say mature themes in the discussion. Haha. And we were laughing like mad too. Actually, what Glenn and Wilson said really struck me. "You act, talk, and dance like a MAD person, but funnily, you're not. But you have the passion to dance." That's what they were saying. Well, let's just say I screwed up my auditions. Heh. You don't need to be in MAD to dance anyway.

Anyway, I went back to hostel with Tse Young afterthat.

Well, it's been a long day.