Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Desperate

I think I'm dead for blocks. No, not dead, but more like fucked (Mom, Dad, if you're reading this......Ya, I do swear at times). Like seriously. I'm supposed to study today but I didn't even touch the notes at all. And I have only covered the smaller topics of Chem in the past few days. C'mon Wilfred, you know you can do better than that! *weird stares* Ok. Shall stop talking to myself. I am perfectly normal and I rarely talk to myself. Well anyway, I really need to get the momentum going if I plan to get satisfying results for blocks. And to add on to the frustration, I didn't practise dance today too. Also, my phone (W850i) is officially dead.Not sure whether I'm getting a new phone soon.

I feel kinda desperate for blocks now. Crap.

Talking about desperate, I spend today watching videos on Youtube, namely the Desperate Housewives 4. In case you're been living under a rock, Desperate Housewives is this great TV show about the lives of the women on Wisteria Lane. I like the show because of its witty dialogue and humourous scenes. Also, I find the plot very entertaining.

But there's this episode that I find worthy of praise. The episode is titled "Something's Coming" from the 4th season. Here's how the episode goes: The opening scene shows Wisteria Lane in a very windy situation with a warning by the narattor that someone's husband and a dear friend would die by the end of the episode. Then it rewinded to the start of the day, when the clear sky would betray the residents of what would happen in a few hours. Then suddenly, there's a news report that warns the residents of -- suprise, surprise! -- an upcoming tornado, that would hit Wisteria Lane in a few hours.

The residents proceeded to make preparations for the soon-to-be-striking tornado. Of course, with drama and events unfolding. There's the catfight between Grabrielle and Edie over the 10million dollars. Then there's this crazy lazy who was Adam's ex-lover. Then Lynette and her family seeking shelter with another two old ladies. Everything happened within the span of hours before the tornado came.

Then it struck.

Chaos took place when it finally struck. There was massive devastation on Wisteria Lane. When Lynett, one of the housewives, emerged from her house after the tornado has passed, she found the house that her husband and kids were hiding was reduced to shambles. Lynett cried and shouted for her family. And that's how the episode ends.

I think this must be THE BEST EPISODE of Desperate Housewives that I've ever seen. The storyline progressed damn fast and many friendships were restored. By reading this, I guess you won't understand how i feel about the show, but I ugre you to take a look at this episode. You will sure get hooked by the episode.

Desperate Housewives aside, I really enjoy the company of my Malaysian friends. That's not to say I don't enjoy the company of the Singaporean friends, since I enjoy both equally. I was just talking to my good friend Xiao Long (not, he's not Bruce Lee. And don't give me that look. How the hell do I know why his mother named him that?) about my life and JC. Conversely, he was telling me about life in Malaysia too. And then I realized that while I'm enjoying the past six months of JC life, times are passing fast for my Malaysian friends too. It seems that this holiday is full of realization huh?

Anyway, it's getting late. So I shall stop here for now. Till then, may humans be desperate.