Yay! I could finally say that I have started mugging proper. I have covered the smaller topics for Chem, namely Atomic structure,Ideal Gas, Stoichiometry, and Redox Reaction. I feel damn sian looking at the notes coz I know that I already know what I'm reading anyway. Ah well, I need refreshing anyway. I think I shall start on the larger topics tomorrow like Chemical Bonding. Maybe even some smaller topics for Math.
I feel damn relaxed in Malaysia now. I missed my Malaysian friends and it was such a joy to see them again. And of coz I'm glad to see my family again. It's been like 4 months (around CNY i think) since I last saw them. My brother is going through puberty now and he's probably going to be taller than me in one year or so. Well, as for my parents, they have been joyful and accomodating, as always. I've got to say I have understanding parents coz they never really scolded me for not doing well for 2nd term. Haha. I love my family, even though there are some bickering sometimes, especially between my hard-headed brother and my equally (or more) hard-headed father. But then again, its normal for famlies have bickerings at times, right?
Well, my family went for dim sum this morning. As usual, the dim sum is damn nice la. We had dim sum with my aunt (which sounds old but she's only 30) and her husband. She's 6 weeks pregnant and her baby will be due around January last year. What started out as breakfast became a swapping of baby stories between my parents and my aunt. My parents were talking about me and my brother's childhood times. Some of them quite embarassing, but some of time were things I nvere really knew till today. Anyway, looking back at my childhood, it just adds on to the fact that time goes by fast.
Anyway, my daily routine in Malaysia is like damn laxing (Hui Hua goes on to wave both his hands....). Everyday, I would wake up around 10. Bathe then have a big breakfast. Go back home and use comp and eat snacks and slack around till evening, when we would go eat a hearty dinner. Then I would mug then go out and have midnight drinks with my friends, just like I used too. Then maybe practise some dances in the afternoon. I like the laxing routine i'm having in Malaysia. It offers a nice break from the busy jc life. Sometimes, it just get suffocating.
Sometimes, I am quite proud of Malaysia. Despite the corrupt Government (oops, I did not say that. Maybe the Governemnt will arrest me under Internal Security Act. =P) and inflation, there are things that just make me proud of Malaysia. Many Malaysians can at least speak 3 different languages, sometimes even 4 or 5 if dialect is also counted. The food here is cheaper and better. The fuel here is cheaper (although it just increased a few days before). Malaysians have night life and no 11pm curfew (the curfew is totally pathetic. the police got nothing to do then to go to orchad and catch teenagers).
I wish some of my Singaporean friends can come to KL and perhaps stay with my family a few days. I can bring them around and introduce them to new food. Well, if only.
Sometimes the amount of coincidence in you encounter is like amazing la. I met Jin Xiang while volunteering as a helper for SHAKE. I started talking to him then I realized he's a freaking Malaysian. And he's living away from his family too. And is also self practising bboy at home. And he plans to join MAD. The amount of coincidence is just crazy la. If I hadn't started talking to this horny (sorry jin xiang, can't help niao-ing you. =p) looking guy, I wouldnt have gotten to know him. Since he just started out not too long ago, I challenged him to create his own basic bboy set,which is to be shown after block tests. I'm looking forward to it man!
Well anyway,before concluding this post, I wanna post the lyrics for this song titled "Dancing In The Moonlight". I heard this song when I was young and I totally forgotten about it till Chuan Khim played it as a cypher song (ya, dont be surprise, it can be used to cypher. Dont ask me how) in AVT during Change rehearsals. Well, here it is:
"Dancing In The Moonlight"
We get it on most every night
when that moon is big and bright
its a supernatural delight
everybodys dancing in the moonlight
we get
everybody here is out of sight
they dont bark and they dont bite
they keep things loose they keep it tight
everybodys dancing in the moonlight
dancing in the moonlight
everybodys feeling warm and bright
its such a fine and natural sight
everybodys dancing in the moonlight
we like our fun and we never fight
you cant dance and stay uptight
its a supernatural delight
everybody was dancing in the moonlight
dancing in the moonlight
everybodys feeling warm and bright
its such a fine and natural sight
everybodys dancing in the moonlight
we get in on most every night
and when that moon is big and bright
its a supernatural delight
everybodys dancing in the moonlight
dancing in the moonlight
everybodys feeling warm and bright
its such a fine and natural sight
everybodys dancing in the moonlight
[repeat and fade]
There it is. That's all for today.
Peace.
-