Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Three Down... No Happy Ending

GP test went ok I guess, though I wish I had more time to complete my AQ. Darn. The compo questions are quite easy. I chose question one, which goes something like this:

"In the age of the Internet, is there anything to gain from travelling to other countries?"

Common sense will tell everyone that of course there are things to gain from travelling to other country! Whoever who asked this retarded question must be freaking dumb. Like what's the difference between looking at the pictures of the Hawaiian Beaches and actually going there? Maybe common sense is not that common after all. Anyway, the compre was a killer. Probably the hardest one I have ever done in my JC life. All hopes are on my compo then.

Today, the Math test was like freaking hard. In total, I probably left about 2marks (out of 100) worth of questions blank. I only have room for a 3 mark error margin if I plan to get an A. I jus hope I can get a B. I mugged for like 5 days and I still left like one quarter of the questions blank, so I pity those ppl who started studying later than me. I was feeling quite braindead when I reached question 9. You know, the one where they fucking ask you to differentiate the "ln y = cos-1 2x". You will get a freaking long answer in the end. Well, what's done is done and I got to prepare for Chem and Geog tests.

Tomorrow's Chem test would be the last test for many ppl. For others, it would be the 2nd last test. Other than those who have H1 Chinese Paper (I'm looking at you Yip Yang! Haha! Joking la). And I still have Geog on Friday, a bulk of which I haven't started studying. Geog notes can be compared to Bio notes la. Sian.

Before I go, let me intoduce this song to you guys out there. It's called "Happy Ending" by Mika. It kinda describes what i feel about the breakup with my ex, although I was the one initiated it..... And I think my block tests would not have a happy ending either.



"Happy Ending"

This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,
But not together.

Wake up in the morning, stumble on my life
Can't get no love without sacrifice
If anything should happen, I guess I wish you well
A little bit of heaven, but a little bit of hell

This is the hardest story that I've ever told
No hope, or love, or glory
Happy endings gone forever more
I feel as if I'm wastin'
And I'm wastin' everyday

This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,
But not together.

2 o'clock in the morning, something's on my mind
Can't get no rest; keep walkin' around
If I pretend that nothin' ever went wrong, I can get to my sleep
I can think that we just carried on

This is the hardest story that I've ever told
No hope, or love, or glory
Happy endings gone forever more
I feel as if I'm wastin'
And I'm wastin' everyday

This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,
But not together.

A Little bit of love, little bit of love
Little bit of love, little bit of love [repeat]

I feel as if I'm wastin'
And I'm wastin' everyday

This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever.
To live the rest of our life,
But not together.


Well, I gotta go to mug. Chill.