Saturday, June 21, 2008

Shagged

I am feeling damn fucking shagged now. Maybe four hours of sleep and then one hour of intensive dance session does not make a good recipe of staying awake. Econs test in 2 days and I haven't started reading Econs. So I think I might fail Econs. Again. I plan to finish this post then go bathe and sleep. Maybe I should read a little Econs before I go to sleep, but with my current mental state, I doubt anything can go in my brain.

Went for Hip Hop 2 lesson just now. The ppl there have improved alot since I last seen them, like about a month ago. And the moves are getting harder. i think i have a hard time learning the krumping footwork coz I am too used to shimmy. Shit. Must really practise. And I was lagging today, probably coz I was suffering from insufficient sleep.

Went to eat at "Out of the Pan" at Raffles City with Sean and Sharmaine after class. The crepes they serve there is like damn nice. But damn ex. But Sean was treating us to dinner. Anyway, thx to Sean for that expensive dinner. It was around 50 plus. Another meal like that and I could have signed up for another dance course.

Another month then Hip Hop 2 course will end. I will go on for Hip Hop 3 course but I am considering taking another course, like locking, popping, street jazz or bboying. I think I wanna learn too many things at the same time. Heh. But since I can learn bboying from Tse Young and the other bboys, i think I should go for others. too many choices. see how la.

Dance is not only a passion. It's reprieve.