Now I'm back in Singapore. Back to mugging, dancing, and....yeah, pretty much, mugging. zzzzzz....
Yesterday I board the coach at 1.30 p.m at Puduraya. Only my father was present to send me off, as my mom would be at work and my brother would still be in school. Before I board the bus, I gave my father farewells and suddenly, tears welled up in my eyes. Well, but I blinked back the tears because I do not wanna cry in such a public place. I looked away from my dad, fearing he would see my tears. Actually, I love father too, although I show my love for my mom most of the time. My father has sacrificed more than what it seems, and I have learnt that just recently. I feel fortunate to have celebrated Father's Day with my dad.
When I board the bus, the song "Home" just kept playing in my head. I really miss home. Here's an excerpt from Jin Xiang's blog which pretty much sums up my feelings for my family:
"People envy how I don't have a curfew, and how I don't have my parents breathing down my back like theirs do. But it comes at a price, the warmth and love that a family shares is something all of us should treasure dearly. Home is where the <3 is"
I couldn't have said it better myself. It's very true. I guess this is also the reason why me and Jin Xiang have deep understanding between us. As he once said, "we've gone through the same things".
I reached my boarding school around 7.30pm. Yes, I know its fucking late. There was a VERY bad jam at the Johor customs. And there's this fucking irritatting Malay kid who was making noise throughout the fucking long journey, interrupting my sleep. And his parents can't control him. Sheesh. I don't think I wanna talk about it anymore.
Anyway, I went to school today to meet up with my PW mates. But after walking around the High School and JC campus, we did nothing in the end. Talk about bad time management. Then I went back to mug at class bench. Afterthat, I went to the PE studio to do some much-needed dance practise. Haven't practise in like a week, and I finally have the venue to practise. Did some bboying and also waving and tracing. Can't wait for Hip Hop II lesson this Sat!
Well, I think I shall continue mugging and being a no-lifer.
Chill man.
-