Saturday, June 14, 2008

Jabbawockeez and Kaba Modern!

I'm fucked for blocks. You ask why, since I've said that I have already started on Chem? Well, I'm still revising Chem. And I have only gone through up till Chem Bonding. I need to chiong when I get back from Malaysia next Monday. So anyone who doesn't mind mugging with me next week can PM me on MSN or SMS me later. I might not reply the sms till I got back to Singapore.

Well, back to blogging.

I met my senior, Alex, today at Mid Valley Megamall. He was a Malaysian Scholar like me and he has already graduated from TJC. Now he's studying in a university in Malaysia. Most importantly, he likes dancing too. And yes, he was the guy who crashed bboy practises at HCI sometimes. It seems that we only ate and chatted throughout the whole afternoon. We met around 11am and went to Long John Silvers for lunch. Then we chatted there for a long period of time. Guess what did we do afterthat? Correct, we went to eat again. This time we had a dessert at Prince Cafe and chat more till about 4 plus.

We mainly talk about what has happened in the past 2 years that we have not met, and of course, dancing. If you're reading this, you should go check out Jabbawockeez and Kaba Modern. They are damn fucking zai! They are DOPE! They are the finalists for the America's Best Dance Crew. Their performances are damn good.

Well anyway, I think I gotta go. Having steamboat with my parents and also late night drinks with my friends later.

Peace.