Today is a concrete proof that 24 hours is, once again, not enough. I had tons to do today and I only did some of the things. Sian. I was supposed to do revision from 4pm to 5pm and practise dance from 5pm to 6.30pm, but the keyword here was "supposed". I had to finish editing some stuff for PW and by the time I'm done, it was already 5 plus. Then i took a rest and watch some dance videos. Got too engrossed in them and it was already time for dinner when I realized the time. Sian.
If only the blocks are not freaking scheduled after the holidays. It's probably the school's evil plan to take away the joy of our holidays from all HC students. If not, I could have spend everyday doing the things I like and relax.
Anyway, I went to the OSchool website today and saw The Big Groove video on the home page. For those of you who don't know what is The Big Groove, it's basically this big event where you go for advanced or intermediate dance workshops that are taught from great dancers (such as Wrecking Crew Orchestra from Japan) from all around Asia. And this year they hold it at Sentosa. So it's like a 3 days 2 nights dance camp. And they topped it off with a gigantic concert. It is basically THE DOPEST event of the year!
Watching the video of TBG, I regretted not going for the event. Walao! It was damn zai la. And they even have a mass party for participants of TBG! What more can you ask? I think I'm definitely going for TBG next year man, even though it's the year for A-levels. For those of you that are interested to watch the vid, jus go to www.oschool.com.sg. It's on the home page. BTW, for those of you that are wondering, they didn't pay me for advertising.
Anyway, I think I gotta go sleep soon. Going back tomy primary school tomorrow to see some of my ex-teachers. And I need to start packing soon. But i'm looking forward to meet up with Alex this weekend though. Maybe we can battle. Sure kena thrash. LOL.
Chill out.
-