I once read this email that goes something like this: there are 3 types of friends you will meet in life. The first type is called "acquaintances", and these type of friends are usually the ppl that u occasionally talk to or you wave to them in school. The second type is "normal friends", and they are the ppl that are closer to you than acquaintances, and usually the ppl you talk alot to. The third type is categorized as "angels". These type of friends are ppl who know you inside out, tolerate ur shortcomings, and also help you out when you are in need.
I realized that actually I have quite many so called "angelic" friends. Last night, I spent the whole night talking to Yi Hang about controversial and intellectual stuff like mental powers, willpower, life and so on. We haven't talked like this in a very long time, and I miss the days when we were not so busy and jus chatted till late night. We talked till about 8am before we retire to bed this morning. I jus woke up. Lol.
Another friend who fall into that category is actually Lao Wang, also known as Wangyi or Wnagiy. Before you roll ur eyes, I just wanna say that he has helped me alot when I needed his help. Like a few days ago where he came to school jus to teach me the dance steps, and also the times when I'm short on cash. Although he can be a little irritating at times, he is very honest (most of the time. xD) and really helpful.
I guess I better go back to mugging. Must finish up some topics before going to Oschool for the hip hop class later. I'm SSSSOOOOOO looking forward to it. Gotta go.
Till then, everyone JIA YOU for blocks! 2 more days! And may you find that "angelic" friend.
-