Friday, June 20, 2008

How Six Songs Collide

Jus came back from supper with my friends in boarding school. I must have said this like the umpteenth time already, but that doesn't stop me from saying it again -- I think I'm totally fucked for blocks. I haven't mug at all today. Been re-arranging the the layout of my room (I think the new layout is definitely cooler, BTW), and I was so exhausted that I took an afternoon nap. Then I went out with my friends to have dinner/supper. So now I'm fucked. Heh.

Jus finished reading Shen Hong's blog. Haha. Damn funny. Can't stop laughing. WTF?! The Journey To The West can become a story of obtaining Kamasutra. HAHA. Jus go and take a look. Haha.

Anyway, tomorrow there's a hip hop class at OSchool! Can't wait for it!

Lately, my blog posts are getting shorter and shorter coz I need to make time for mugging. Argh. Who am I kidding? I need to go mug now.

Anyway, enjoy this song mixed by Norwegian Recycling. It's freaking dope.


How Six Songs Collide

Gotta go mug now. See ya.