Jus came back from Chem Test today. The MCQ was like WTF?!! The paper setter purposely put the hard questions in front to get us demoralized first. And there was barely enough time to finisht the MCQ. And I also left about 20 marks (out of 110 marks) worth of structured questions blank for Paper 2. The structured questions was relatively easy, but there was like simply too many. Fuck balls. Like Linus said, it was supposed to be a paper to ace. Bad time management + spammage of question = blank answers.
Tomorrow's the last paper for blocks - Geog! I studied the first few topic last night and I am quite surprised to discover that I actually can understand all that physical geog crap. And I have two more large topics to tackle tonight. Sian. At least I got more hope for Geog than I had before last night. It seems to me that my blocks would end up with average grades. I dont think I will fail any of the subjects, but I dont think I can ace them either. Sian.
I can't wait for the end of blocks! No more mugging! Then I can concentrate on dancing and other stuff. I can't wait to practise my hip hop routine and also bboy. I can't wait for this Sat's class. I can't wait for Street jazz sabbaticals. Dance, dance, dance! After blocks is like all about dancing. Which is good. Heh. And also karaoke this sat! Whoo! Long time never go karaoke liao.
I envy those PCME ppl la. They already finished all their tests and are now having fun liao! Sian. But i dont envy them for their tests man. Heard that Physics was like freaking hard, even harder than Chem. So if Chem is fuck balls, then Physics is like probably chopping off the balls. Anyway, I wish I can just rest properly and start dancing, which is kinda rusty since havent train for 2 weeks liao..............
Anyway, got this video to share with you guys. It's One Republic's duet with David Archuletta of "Apologize" on the American Idol's finale. It's tons better than the one with Timbaland (which Timbaland contributed nothing otther than random murmurs), and I like the part where they harmonize. Sweet! Enjoy!
Well, gotta go prepare for the final battle.
-